Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WHY, GOD? WHY? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273699)

Jeff W 06-15-2005 07:21 PM

WHY, GOD? WHY?

Eurobet Poker Software:

Waiting list screen pops up. I click take me to table. When table pops up, the seat I am supposed to take is reserved. If I try to take myself off waiting list by popup or in the main window, it still reserves my seat and repeatedly brings the popup back.

This bug is extremely annoying and wastes a ton of my time. How do I fix it?

Tapin 06-15-2005 07:24 PM

Re: WHY, GOD? WHY?

[ QUOTE ]
How do I fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]
With that avatar, you need to ask?

aK13 06-15-2005 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet Poker Software:

Waiting list screen pops up. I click take me to table. When table pops up, the seat I am supposed to take is reserved. If I try to take myself off waiting list by popup or in the main window, it still reserves my seat and repeatedly brings the popup back.

[/ QUOTE ]

happens to me on party. usually just wait for the annoying thing to pop up again and click "take seat" and it typically gets unreserved for you.

Jeff W 06-15-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do I fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]
With that avatar, you need to ask?

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche.

Toddster18 06-16-2005 04:28 PM

Its really annoying. It happens on all skins.

I usually click "take me off waiting list," then sit down after a couple seconds. The pop-up comes back, and I usually again have to click "take me off waiting list." Seems to work for me.

As for a real fix, I have no idea. Sorry. But i'm sure that gun in the avatar could fix something.... Ha.

-Todd

Adde 06-16-2005 06:58 PM

This happens when there are multiple waiting list popup dialogs stacked over each other. Sometimes you can hear 2+ sounds when it happens, other times they popup so close in time that you only hear one sound.

Solution: drag each popup dialog away until they don't cover each other anymore. Now you should be able to get a seat at one (or more) of them.

Adde

Jeff W 06-16-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I figured it out. If you click "Unjoin wait list" on the main table and wait, it will let you have your seat.

RaiNz 06-16-2005 09:12 PM

I'd rather have that bug over the one that takes you off ALL the waiting lists and doesn't tell you. Wait for a table for 20 mins whole you are first in line. Go back to check on your stats and you aren't even there anymore. 11 More have joined the list in your absence!

Jeff W 06-16-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather have that bug over the one that takes you off ALL the waiting lists and doesn't tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but I'd rather have no bugs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]