Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A $5/$10 hand (No Content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=270589)

Roland 06-11-2005 08:23 AM

A $5/$10 hand (No Content)

Those douchebags…nobody even said “nice hand”.

7 Card Stud High ($5/$10), Ante $5.00, Bring-In $2 (hand converter)

3rd Street - (8.00 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___completes
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 4: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___calls

4th Street - (12.40 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___raises___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises___raises
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds

5th Street - (12.20 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises

6th Street - (16.20 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets

River - (18.20 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___checks___calls
Hero: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___bets

Total pot: (20.20 BB)

Results:
Main Pot: $163 | Rake: $3

Seat 2: [ Ah Qh Ac Jd Js Kc 7d ] [ two pairs, aces and

Griff 06-11-2005 08:32 AM

Re: A $5/$10 hand (No Content)

nh

Griff 06-11-2005 08:35 AM

Just think how much you wouldv'e made had he filled up on 6th street. That would have been the 'perfect storm'.

greenage 06-11-2005 10:35 AM

“nice hand” Roland. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The converter thinks the ante is $5???

Was this at Party? I just grabbed a $5/$10 HH from there and it converts properly.

For this specific hand, can you PM this part of the hand history to me:

??????? posts ante (0.5)

I would need to see the very first instance of the “posts ante” line.

greenage

vintage_sara 06-11-2005 01:34 PM

VNH -- Bravo!

BeerMoney 06-11-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
“nice hand” Roland. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The converter thinks the ante is $5???

Was this at Party? I just grabbed a $5/$10 HH from there and it converts properly.

For this specific hand, can you PM this part of the hand history to me:

??????? posts ante (0.5)

I would need to see the very first instance of the “posts ante” line.

greenage

[/ QUOTE ]

Green, it also has the pot as 20.2 BB's , but it says $163 or something at the end of the hand.

Oh ya, and roland, Nice Catch!

greenage 06-11-2005 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Green, it also has the pot as 20.2 BB's , but it says $163 or something at the end of the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beer, that’s because the converter really thought the ante was $5, it wasn’t just a typo in the heading of the hand.

As far as I can tell, the pot size is off by the difference between a $0.50 and a $5.00 ante.

I don’t understand how that happened. Weird European computers I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Andy B 06-13-2005 01:29 AM

Fold third. A Seven is gone.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I had a royal a month or so ago. After a minute or so had gone by, I asked, "what does it take to get a 'nh' out of you people?"

NI HAN