Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Pokah Nice...I love play Pokah" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=267249)

DVC Calif 06-06-2005 07:12 PM

\"Pokah Nice...I love play Pokah\"

Anybody have a link to an mpeg or animated gif from last year's WSOP. I can't find one on google and I bet a friend that Giang is rubbing his nipples while saying it.

trying2learn 06-06-2005 07:13 PM

Re: \"Pokah Nice...I love play Pokah\"

he's stretching and rubbing his chest and torso - not his nipples. you can dl it on bit torrent.

IHateKeithSmart 06-06-2005 07:18 PM

Also, it's on ESPN broadband (the whole thing, not just that clip). The clip you're looking for is in the intro though, a few minutes in. I think I saw someone with the animated gif as their avatar.

Link

istewart 06-06-2005 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet a friend that Giang is rubbing his nipples while saying it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, make the most +EV bets.

cwsiggy 06-06-2005 07:22 PM

He cracks me up. On a recent WPT episode (prolly a repeat) Shana asked Chau if he was going to go home a relax after a long but fruitful tourney or hit the big cash game, and he said "hahahaha I go play some more hahahaha"

ptmusic 06-06-2005 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He cracks me up. On a recent WPT episode (prolly a repeat) Shana asked Chau if he was going to go home a relax after a long but fruitful tourney or hit the big cash game, and he said "hahahaha I go play some more hahahaha"

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the latest one - the celebrity invitational at the Commerce. I was in the front row of the audience. What I didn't know until I watched it again on tv was that Giang had pulled an all-nighter the night before playing cash games with Ivey!!!

So when he got knocked out of the WPT final table, it is pretty damn funny that he went back downstairs to play some big-stakes ring games AGAIN running on no sleep at all.

-ptmusic

Rushmore 06-06-2005 11:04 PM

1-800-GAMBLER

d10 06-07-2005 01:14 AM

If he wasn't making rediculous amounts of money I would say that's sad.

Emoney 06-07-2005 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, it's on ESPN broadband (the whole thing, not just that clip). The clip you're looking for is in the intro though, a few minutes in. I think I saw someone with the animated gif as their avatar.

Link

[/ QUOTE ]

is there a link to get to more of these?

Blackjack 06-07-2005 02:13 AM

If I'm not mistaken, this was someones avatar (animated gif version) for quite some time.

Blackjack