Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Question on Funding Online Accounts (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=264043)

aphoward 06-02-2005 01:12 AM

Question on Funding Online Accounts

Ok, so I'm trying to find an easier way to fund my various online poker accounts. Two questions:

1) Is it possible to change the bank account your neteller account is associated with?

2) Is there anyway to find out if my Visa check/debit card will work at any online poker sites without actually making a deposit? Or does anyone know if a PayPal Debit Card works?

All help is much appreciated. Thanks.

A_Junglen 06-02-2005 01:51 AM

Re: Question on Funding Online Accounts

paypal debit doesn't work. Prepaid Visa's do work...not sure on netteller

Lansky 06-02-2005 02:08 AM

can change bank with neteller, i love neteller (after nitemare experience w/ firepay), but 1 lame thing is can't keep 2 bank accts at same time, have to disable 1 then enable another.....

aphoward 06-02-2005 08:26 PM

How do you go about doing this?

Also is there any better way to fund my poker accounts, neteller is ridiculously slow and it is really starting to irritate me. Thanks for the feedback.

siccjay 06-03-2005 12:34 AM

Ooooo do I wish Paypal Debits worked.

marsvolta619 06-03-2005 01:08 AM

You have to actually call neteller to do it. It's the 1-88-something something number. Also be wary, once you change accounts, you can't ever use the old account number again

aphoward 06-03-2005 03:07 PM

What a hassle. It would all be a lot easier if friggin Party/Empire hadn't screwed me out of using IGM-Pay. At least that was instant and didn't take 12131312 years to get my money to my poker account. All this crap is why I started at UB in the first place, I guess I will be going back there.

obsidian 06-03-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Is it possible to change the bank account your neteller account is associated with?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had to do this exact same thing. One of my checks got stolen and cashed for $600, so I had to change my account #. Just call up Neteller and tell them you need your checking account removed from your neteller account. Then you will have to add and re-verify your new checking account to your neteller account.

MajorCP 06-03-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I had to do this exact same thing. One of my checks got stolen and cashed for $600, so I had to change my account #. Just call up Neteller and tell them you need your checking account removed from your neteller account. Then you will have to add and re-verify your new checking account to your neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a side note, it works the same way with Firepay. You have to go through the same verification process as you did with the original bank account.

meow_meow 06-03-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What a hassle. It would all be a lot easier if friggin Party/Empire hadn't screwed me out of using IGM-Pay. At least that was instant and didn't take 12131312 years to get my money to my poker account. All this crap is why I started at UB in the first place, I guess I will be going back there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand. If you have cash in neteller, it hits the site instantaneously. I have no idea how long it takes to get money from your bank to neteller, because I've never done it, but why don't you just move some out of your UB, into neteller, and go that way?