Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   actors you will see in any movie they are in (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263099)

Pocket Trips 05-31-2005 09:20 PM

actors you will see in any movie they are in

What actors will you watch a movie you may not necessarily be drawn to normally just because they are in the movie? and what movies did you watch that you would not have otherwise?

I will watch any movie Johnny Depp is in because I think he is an amazing actor who is very picky in his role selection and can't remember a bad movie he was in. Hell he even got me to watch Chocolat which was excellent but never would've watched w/o him in it.

I do however, fear this may be coming to an end woith Charlie and the chocolate factory. I hope he does not decide to take every kid's movie that comes along now just because of the success of Pirates.

A much lesser known actor that I go out of my way to see movies he is in is John Turturro. I honestly cannot think of him being in a bad movie. and he has had many small roles in movies I consider classics.

contentless 05-31-2005 09:20 PM

Re: actors you will see in any movie they are in

Norton.

istewart 05-31-2005 09:21 PM

It might have been Tom Hanks, but then there was The Terminal.

wacki 05-31-2005 09:22 PM

Norton, Val Kilmer, Johnny Dep, Bruce Willis

slickpoppa 05-31-2005 09:24 PM

I don't know if I will see ANY movie with a particular actor, but I will definitely seriously consider any movie with Jack Nicholson or Harrison Ford.

TStoneMBD 05-31-2005 09:25 PM

tom cruise, al pacino.

moondogg 05-31-2005 09:27 PM

Kevin Spacey is up there.

Pocket Trips 05-31-2005 09:27 PM

one actor who is still my favorite of all time but is no longer on my must see list is De Niro thanks to Godsend and that other piece of crap he did with Dakota fanning... 21 of the worst movies I have seenin the past 2 years

Not only was that movie bad but its sad to se a 10 y/o girl act circles around De Niro

TStoneMBD 05-31-2005 09:28 PM

that girl can act circles around any actor. in fact, add dakota fanning to the list of my must see actors.

Pocket Trips 05-31-2005 09:29 PM

any movies you have watched that you wouldn't have if Spacey wasn't in them? He was close to joining my list for awhile.. thenI saw pay it forward...