Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   PRINT THIS! Press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print. 4:50p (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=259817)

shant 05-26-2005 04:50 PM

PRINT THIS! Press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print. 4:50p

http://www.punogre.com/images/other/jesusaj.jpg

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE

This is the most important question of your life.

The question is: What do you do with AJo and KQo in early position?

It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a 2+2 member, but are you aggressive?

Are you sure you will go on to play well postflop?

The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to raise AJo or KQo preflop in EP is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for sure after today.

The Holy Bible describes AJo and KQo as a beautiful hand with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to raise these hands in EP so that we can increase our winrate with Him in Heaven.

"For if you raise KQo and AJo in EP and believe in your heart that you can pwn postflop, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 hands (small sample size, I know) God raised AJo and KQo in EP to pay our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years. Jesus preached limping or even FOLDING AJo and KQo in EP.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave He rose from the dead as He said would happen before He died. He changed his attitude and began raising AJo and KQo in EP.

If someone tells you that they are going to die and then three days later come back to life and starts raising these hands in EP, it must be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life, and even his preflop play used to be weak.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus' preflop play is now strong.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His preflop raises of KQo and AJo in EP..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of your past, present and future sins, start raising these hands in EP.

It doesn't matter how passive you are or how many bad beats that you have endured in your life including suckouts and chasing all the way to the river.

Just practice the preflop plan below with your mouse and mean it from your heart and God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to start raising AJo and KQo so I can have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree with You that these are strong preflop hands. I believe that You love me and want to save me. I believe that I will be able to outplay my opponents postflop. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks Lord Jesus Christ for allowing me to raise these hands in EP at a ten handed table. Amen.

Welcome to the family of aggressive preflop play.

Now you are a real 2+2er and you can know for sure that you will live in Heaven forever with a higher winrate.

As a child of God we are to avoid limping, but if you do limp the Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not limp. But if anybody does limp, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to raise AJo and KQo in EP may never get another chance to do so because you do not know when you will go broke.

Jesus said, "AJo and KQo are the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by raising these hands in EP." (John 14:6)

This means that if you fold these hands in EP you will go broke in your folding and be forever separated from 2+2 and be sent to RGP.

The Holy Bible descibes RGP as a place of eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony for all those who have rejected raising AJo and KQo in EP.

The good news is that you can avoid RGP by raising these hands in EP. Only then will you have true peace in your life knowing that no matter what happens you are on your way to a soaring winrate.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the AJo and KQo
Shant

* Show this to your family and friends who play poker so they can also be saved.
* This message may get deleted so you may want to print a copy.
* Just press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print this page.

[Please Visit These Excellent Websites]

2+2
http://www.twoplustwo.com

PokerTracker
http://www.pokertracker.com

TStoneMBD 05-26-2005 04:51 PM

Re: PRINT THIS! Press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print. 4:

who wins? i do!

just kidding

Klepton 05-26-2005 04:56 PM

n fcuking h

Luv2DriveTT 05-26-2005 05:31 PM

One hell of a time to be Jewish eh?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

BRILLIANT!

DeuceKicker 05-26-2005 05:43 PM

What is my eternal fate if I always raise KQ but regularly limp AJ in EP?

chesspain 05-26-2005 05:50 PM

Re: PRINT THIS! Press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print. 4:50p

LOL

meep_42 05-26-2005 05:52 PM

Fantastic.

-d

JoshuaD 05-26-2005 05:54 PM

Bwhahahaahah. Nice.

private joker 05-26-2005 06:15 PM

Post of the Month. And it's not even close.

zerosum 05-26-2005 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One hell of a time to be Jewish eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oy Vay!