Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Following my Favourite Fish (off topic) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=259658)

adsman 05-26-2005 01:00 PM

Following my Favourite Fish (off topic)

I have a favourite fish. He is a terrible player. No two ways about it. I always win money off him. I've been doing this for over a month. He plays every day at the same time, like clockwork. I log on, do a search, go straight to his table and proceed to benifit. He always rebuys 2 or 3 times.
What's the point of this post then, you may be asking. I'm starting to worry that this might be a form of harrasment. He doesn't seem to have clued on to the fact that I'm basicaly stalking him but should I back off a bit? Like look for him every second day? I mean, what if he changes his handle? (God forbid!!)
Just wondering if anyone else handles or would handle this differently.

iNsChris 05-26-2005 01:06 PM

Re: Following my Favourite Fish (off topic)

Unless he comments id stalk him.
Doubt he will change his USername.

The other option is to "be friend" him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I stalk 20 players on my site, They notice.. They just have to leave the site of play with me.

@bsolute_luck 05-26-2005 01:06 PM

i really have no experience or serious "thoughts" about this, but...if the guy is dumb enough not to take notice of what is going on around him (ie the same guy magically appearing at the same table as him all the time), then it is his own fault.

what you probably could do is talk friendly to the guy and just become his friend. talk to him as he plays. then he would probably welcome you to the table just because you're his "friend".

@bsolute_luck 05-26-2005 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The other option is to "be friend" him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

bah you beat me to it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pov 05-26-2005 02:05 PM

If you have him buddy-listed (I'm assuming this is a Party skin) and he changes his handle your list will automagically update itself. At least mine seems to.

scotty34 05-26-2005 02:09 PM

Stalk him until he is broke.

kapw7 05-26-2005 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really have no experience or serious "thoughts" about this, but...if the guy is dumb enough not to take notice of what is going on around him (ie the same guy magically appearing at the same table as him all the time), then it is his own fault.

what you probably could do is talk friendly to the guy and just become his friend. talk to him as he plays. then he would probably welcome you to the table just because you're his "friend".

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really pathetic. So what's next? Stealing from your grandma?

@bsolute_luck 05-26-2005 02:19 PM

are you seriously calling me pathetic or are you joking?

and yes, if my grandma can't notice that i'm a better poker player, find where she is playing, and constantly take her money, but she is willing to keep playing, i will "steal" from my grandma...but then again i don't like my grandma [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ps: it isn't stealing if the victim willing hands over their money.

Wetdog 05-26-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really pathetic. So what's next? Stealing from your grandma?

[/ QUOTE ]

Grandma used to beat my brains in at poker. I continued playing with her. When I started beating her she told me to start playing Grandpa.

Roybert 05-26-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stalk him until he is broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, and if you still feel bad about it, donate his $ to charity.