Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ***SuperWED. DrZoidberg final table SWEAT!!!** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255063)

DaveWilliams 05-19-2005 01:54 AM

***SuperWED. DrZoidberg final table SWEAT!!!**

My good freind is chip leader with 12 left. Please give him some support. Thanks.

SossMan 05-19-2005 01:57 AM

Re: ***SuperWED. DrZoidberg final table SWEAT!!!**

[ QUOTE ]
My good freind is chip leader with 12 left. Please give him some support. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

any friend of yours is an enemy of mine

DaveWilliams 05-19-2005 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you insist on badgering me? I apologized for my past. But you insist on being a prick. Do you think you are cool, because you make a bazillion post a day here? or because you can now joke around with Gavin and MLG? Your a still a pimply faced punk to me.

I issue you to a headsup $500 freezeout on either party or stars, and I want to post everything here, the time and date so I can humiliate you. We can play $5-10 LIMIT OR $2-4 BLINDS NL. Please let me know the time and date.

DireWolf 05-19-2005 02:08 AM

Please do this SossMan, Please.

Jurollo 05-19-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you insist on badgering me? I apologized for my past. But you insist on being a prick. Do you think you are cool, because you make a bazillion post a day here? or because you can now joke around with Gavin and MLG? Your a still a pimply faced punk to me.

I issue you to a headsup $500 freezeout on either party or stars, and I want to post everything here, the time and date so I can humiliate you. We can play $5-10 LIMIT OR $2-4 BLINDS NL. Please let me know the time and date.

[/ QUOTE ]
You were just an absolute douche to Tyler Durden like two days ago, just leave... or let Soss take your $500 first and then leave.
~Justin

DaveWilliams 05-19-2005 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You were just an absolute douche to Tyler Durden like two days ago, just leave... or let Soss take your $500 first and then leave.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

MY OFFER STANDS TO MR. SOSS.

SossMan 05-19-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you insist on badgering me? I apologized for my past.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's pretty simple, really. Just make a new account and stop being so douchey. You're the one that pretended to be someone else, and I'm the pimply faced punk?

On the other hand, I must be doing something right finally to have my first heads up challenge issued.

Jurollo 05-19-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE A JOKE

SossMan 05-19-2005 02:21 AM

Let me think about it.

Shilly 05-19-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE A JOPKE

[/ QUOTE ]