Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   8 out of the money in a row (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=252493)

theredpill5 05-15-2005 01:10 AM

8 out of the money in a row

WTF is going on. Now it has become like a plague. I'm winning in my cash games , though.

JJ just lost to AK 4 handed. I mean what are the odds of BB getting AK when I have JJ 4 handed. THen he hits a boat. He pushed all-in preflop and it was only 500 more to call and I'm not folding that when I'm getting 2 to 1 odds preflop.

Then, I tilted a little and played K6 suited 4 handed. I flopped top pair and pushed. BB had K 8 . I'm gone AGAIN. 4th place

valenzuela 05-15-2005 01:13 AM

Re: 8 out of the money in a row

grrr..why not use raptor thread? anyway tough luck ,cards happen keep up ur A-game

astarck 05-15-2005 01:15 AM

I suggest we completely erase this thread and the raptor thread so that we can remove the source of this plague. We must also never speak of this so-called plague ever again.

Karak567 05-15-2005 01:23 AM

I had a 12 OOTM streak today and a 19 buy-in drop over the day. You don't see me making a thread to bitch about it.

Welcome to variance, have a nice ride.

tomdemaine 05-15-2005 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a 12 OOTM streak today and a 19 buy-in drop over the day. You don't see me making a thread to bitch about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the second time I've read about it though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Karak567 05-15-2005 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the second time I've read about it though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is the second thread I've had the opportunity to bitch about it

making a reply to a thread already on the subject doesnt hurt anything

tech 05-15-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
JJ just lost to AK 4 handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a terrible beat. When I lose one like that, I usually stop playing for the day.

Maulik 05-15-2005 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JJ just lost to AK 4 handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a terrible beat. When I lose one like that, I usually stop playing for the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, if you're not ready to lose this all day and night, maybe you should take some time off for a while

LeVoodoo 05-15-2005 02:24 AM

Take the blue pill.

theredpill5 05-15-2005 02:31 AM

9 in a row now. Some of these are doing the step tourneys but still that is a lot. Only 2 involved the step tourneys. I'm afraid to do anything now. I've stopped playing for the day. I think I'm playing bad, too, though.

I saw a guy lose a hand with TT. Then next hand he pushes his remaining 300 in. Blinds are 25/50. I have 44 and 600 in chips. Do you call this ? I did and he showed 88. I'm like, "holy XXXX" . What are the odds that he gets TT then 88 back to back ? I just put him on KJ or QT or something. I thought it was a worthwhile gamble seeing how I was 6x blind anyway and hadn't gotten [censored] the whole time.