Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why I Love Absolute Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=250954)

banditdad 05-12-2005 05:04 PM

Why I Love Absolute Poker

The free money. Besides $2400 (or more) in monthly bonuses they just called and a host put $35 into my immediate account because they like me.

So Empire who closed my $50 account can bite me.

Synergistic Explosions 05-12-2005 05:14 PM

Re: Why I Love Absolute Poker

[ QUOTE ]
The free money. Besides $2400 (or more) in monthly bonuses they just called and a host put $35 into my immediate account because they like me.

So Empire who closed my $50 account can bite me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute Poker is really beginning to worry Party I think. As the numbers grow at Absolute and players are becoming aware of the constant reloads and available legal rakeback which can be used together with no penalty, Party is having a hard time eliminating their monthly reloads as they wish to.

Party's answer to this was then to sneak in a new rake increase without announcement.

Hmmmm, makes you wonder if Party wants ALL of our money in the end before we bust out?

Voltron87 05-12-2005 05:18 PM

How are the games at Absolute? If their Neteller is fast and they don't ask for SS or anything I'll give it a shot.

Synergistic Explosions 05-12-2005 05:23 PM

You should give it a shot. I personally do better there than at most of the sites I play.

Getting rake back and earning a bonus at the same time is very nice also. Be sure to find an affiliate for the rake back before you join.

They have some nice promotions also.

I have been getting paid to Neteller in less than 24 hours.

I have never heard of them asking for any type of ID to cash out.

Voltron87 05-12-2005 05:23 PM

Whoa, I just looked at Absolute's site, 50% to 500 for a first Neteller bonus? Whhhhhhhhhhhhat? Whhhhhhhhhat?

The catch is...? I don't believe it.

Voltron87 05-12-2005 05:24 PM

What's the best affiliate? pm me.

Synergistic Explosions 05-12-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, I just looked at Absolute's site, 50% to 500 for a first Neteller bonus? Whhhhhhhhhhhhat? Whhhhhhhhhat?

The catch is...? I don't believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No catch, you will always have a bonus there at all times regardless of their initial signup bonus.

Just be sure to couple the bonus with a rake back plan. It's a sweet deal for the player.

YoureToast 05-12-2005 05:28 PM

has there gui improved? I hated their look and feel last time I was there -- almost 9 mos ago.

Synergistic Explosions 05-12-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the best affiliate? pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just check the ads to the right of you here. Theres one that says rake review preview or something that lists many of the rake backers.

I know you can get at least 27.5% back from Absolute, on top of the bonus you'll be working off.

ZimbuTheMonkey 05-12-2005 05:31 PM

I'm getting interested...

350$ sign-up bonus + 500$ neteller bonus + rakeback = [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]