Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Crypto now has micro limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=246053)

Fraubump 05-05-2005 04:36 AM

Crypto now has micro limits

.25/.5 in limit and as low as .15/.25 in nl.

This is good for relatively risk-free bonus clearance, but, like all micro, bad for winning players, as many weaker players will now play lower stakes. (what a different universe it would be if all online cardrooms has chosen to mimic B&M and had 3/6 be the smallest game spread--I guess micronization was inevitable, though)

Yobz 05-05-2005 04:39 AM

Re: Crypto now has micro limits

I think people would be too scared to play 3/6 online, I think a lot of people would want to start off small...

This isn't bad, the whores will be playing lower limits now, the higher limits will loosen up IMO

Fraubump 05-05-2005 04:56 AM

I know the arguments for the positive value of micro (introduces more players to the game, etc.), but, given the option, I'm moving to the alternate universe where 3/6 is the smallest game spread.

I predict that within a week there will be hardly any .5/1 nl games on crypto and those that there are will be tight (35% flop or lower).

Vavavoom 05-05-2005 05:10 AM

I was waiting for the right time to move to $1/$2 NL....guess this is it....especially as the roll has just hit $5000.....

I may have to definitely install Party & skins as well and just go over to that big ol' aquarium.....

Petro 05-05-2005 05:47 AM

Booooo! I hate this.

MadMat 05-05-2005 05:54 AM

I'm playing at a .25/.50 table now, it's taking .05 rake at a dollar in the pot, if these count for bonus the cryptos just become a very easy whore!

Mat

lane mcbride 05-05-2005 05:54 AM

wait... so does this mean you could clear the hourly bonus at william hill by just playing the microlimits?

MadMat 05-05-2005 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait... so does this mean you could clear the hourly bonus at william hill by just playing the microlimits?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well theres nothing on thier site about it, so I've emailed interpoker support to ask (as I was halfway through that bonus anyhow!), I will post any reply in this thread!

Mat

didymus 05-05-2005 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
load up 5 tables and play for 15 mins and see :P

lane mcbride 05-05-2005 07:19 AM

I'm playing three... and nothing has happened yet. it's been a half hour since the first installment "should" have been there... could just be a lag though.