Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How much do you think you lost playing SNGs before you became a winner (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243959)

Karak567 05-02-2005 04:52 AM

How much do you think you lost playing SNGs before you became a winner

How much cash in straight losses did you sink into SNGs (or other types of poker for that matter) before you became a winning player?

DasLeben 05-02-2005 04:53 AM

Re: How much do you think you lost playing SNGs before you became a wi

I dunno, but I'm still working on my HU game. I'm the only player in the world with a 40% ITM showing a net loss. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

/pityme

pergesu 05-02-2005 04:58 AM

100 bucks, so just ten buyins. I don't think that counts.

tomdemaine 05-02-2005 04:58 AM

I put $10 into VC poker two years ago, cashed it out a week later and I've been up and playing off my profits ever since. However I still suck and after a long time in the wilderness I have found my way to party where after a brief and profitable time at the 11's I have an awe insiring -0.5% ROI at the 20's though I've only been playing them 20 days and have only clocked a measly 180 so who knows what my real numbers are??

Sykes 05-02-2005 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, but I'm still working on my HU game. I'm the only player in the world with a 40% ITM showing a net loss. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

/pityme

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go all-in every hand.

DasLeben 05-02-2005 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/pityme

[/ QUOTE ]
Just go all-in every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do! Maybe variance hates me. My sample size is small, afterall.

pergesu 05-02-2005 05:03 AM

That's basically what he does.

Dumbass.

DasLeben 05-02-2005 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's basically what he does.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what you do too. You're just a...what's the term...a luckbox? Yeah, that's it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mr_J 05-02-2005 05:10 AM

None. I read the guide here before playing and would've been break even at worst. I've always been in the black with poker (yes I won my first sng [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).

raptor517 05-02-2005 05:12 AM

Re: How much do you think you lost playing SNGs before you became a winner

umm.. zero dollars? ive always been +ev in sngs. so many terrible people. if you have any sense at all you can beat the 55s. holla