Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   anyone feeling generous today? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=242898)

tworooks 04-30-2005 02:19 PM

anyone feeling generous today?

thats right. for a limited time, i am accepting donations to my neteller account. i need poker. and i need it bad. my mom wont let me deposit until my grades come up(lol, thats gonna get some funny replies). pm me for the transfer details. i am willing to pay back 120% once i build it some. with the money, i will be playing the $2 SNG's on pacific, easy money there. all i need is something to start off with.

tbach24 04-30-2005 02:20 PM

Re: anyone feeling generous today?

noooooo, zoolander's over and some non-zoolander movie is on [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

VayaConDios 04-30-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thats right. for a limited time, i am accepting donations to my neteller account. i need poker. and i need it bad. my mom wont let me deposit until my grades come up(lol, thats gonna get some funny replies). pm me for the transfer details. i am willing to pay back 120% once i build it some. with the money, i will be playing the $2 SNG's on pacific, easy money there. all i need is something to start off with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without looking, I'm going to guess that despite the fact that you can't maintain a bankroll you've been posting advice in the small stakes NL forum.

SackUp 04-30-2005 02:21 PM

Post me a song about how cool I am and I will send you money.

VayaConDios 04-30-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without looking, I'm going to guess that despite the fact that you can't maintain a bankroll you've been posting advice in the small stakes NL forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked your post history and it looks like I was correct.

tworooks 04-30-2005 02:26 PM

actually, i can maintain a bankroll. off a $50 deposit on pacific, i turned it into 400 in about a month and a half(only able to play it a couple hours a week), at which point i was forced to withdraw because grades came out. lol

tworooks 04-30-2005 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Post me a song about how cool I am and I will send you money.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you want me to make a song up, or just modify an existing song? i'll do either.
man i must be pretty desperate.

gamblore99 04-30-2005 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually, i can maintain a bankroll. off a $50 deposit on pacific, i turned it into 400 in about a month and a half(only able to play it a couple hours a week), at which point i was forced to withdraw because grades came out. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you should be focusing on your grades.

GuyOnTilt 04-30-2005 02:31 PM

I don't mind xferring you a couple bucks, but if your grades are so bad that your folks made you withdraw (I'm assuming?), you really should start trying to focus on school work a bit more. Seriously dude.

GoT

tworooks 04-30-2005 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you should be focusing on your grades.

[/ QUOTE ]

although true, i am nearly eligible(in parents eyes). only motivation for my grades is to play football. but i am pretty much there, so i dont need to focus as much on grades. i have been focusing on them the past two months, and now i need a break and play poker. its been too long