Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   *Official* President Bush Press Conference (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=241839)

DemonDeac 04-28-2005 08:07 PM

*Official* President Bush Press Conference

your thoughts?

partygirluk 04-28-2005 08:17 PM

Re: *Official* President Bush Press Conference

President Bush gave a Press Conference? Wow.

Arnfinn Madsen 04-28-2005 08:24 PM

Hi,
Can't find anything wrong about his answers on political issues [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

He seems to underestimate the energy problems though ("The best way to reduce gasoline prices is to increase the amount of crude oil onto the market." This is by experts said to have low effect on short- and mid-term).

Broken Glass Can 04-28-2005 08:27 PM

Every time you listen to the guy, you realize how much he is on top of the issues and is right about them. I actually don'r hear him speak that much. The world is in good hands. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Arnfinn Madsen 04-28-2005 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every time you listen to the guy, you realize how much he is on top of the issues and is right about them. I actually don'r hear him speak that much. The world is in good hands. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
However, notice how he has changed on UN and Iranian issues. He speaks the European agenda now. Our foreign minister said that after the reelection he would moderate and it has shown to be true.

vulturesrow 04-28-2005 08:38 PM

You are surprised because you falsely assumed that the US foreign policy was to attack every country we dont agree with. As has been commonplace in the past, Bush (and his staff)has been "misunderestimated". Sooner or later people on the left (and the right or the middle or whatever the hell it is in Arfinn-land [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) are going to have to admit that Bush is a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

Non_Comformist 04-28-2005 08:41 PM

I have a serious man crush on The President.

Come on, even those of you who hate his agenda have to admit the guy is pretty damn funny. To Reporters "Do you mind if I call you stretch?" "I'm suprised you didn't ask that" Classic stuff.

Arnfinn Madsen 04-28-2005 08:43 PM

So you claim that Krusty the Clown is intelligent??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Broken Glass Can 04-28-2005 08:46 PM

Yes, when he relaxes and just is his own real self, he is fantastic. I saw this during the campaign. By not over exposing himself, he may improve the impact he has when he speaks to a national audience.

When Clinton was president, it felt like he had to be in our living rooms 24/7.

Non_Comformist 04-28-2005 08:51 PM

The facial expressions like the one after the guy asked if he would allow the french to capture Americans. Brilliant. I love how he shows his emotions with facial expressions, and no I do not consider this to be a negative against him.