Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hands please? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=241233)

sfer 04-28-2005 12:09 AM

Hands please?

2/3 blind structure game, 8 handed. Reasonable, decent UTG raises, I 3-bet UTG+1, another reasonable, decent player UTG+2 caps, folded to bdk3clash in the BB who colddonks, UTG calls, I call.

4 to the frop for 16.66 SBs. Frop is a red A, 7 crub, 3 crub. Checks around.

4 to the turn for 8.33 BBs. Turn is the 3s. Brad bets, UTG calls, I call, UTG+2 calls.

River is a 4 crub. Brad bets, UTG calls, I raise, UTG+1 folds, Brad calls, UTG calls.

And we have?

Evan 04-28-2005 12:48 AM

Re: Hands please?

You- A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Brad- AKs
UTG- AQ (for the record, I don't think he's that decent, because I don't think there is any hand that he played decently here)
UTG+2- KK

Justin A 04-28-2005 04:02 AM

You have KcQc.
Brad has AK.
UTG has AJ or TT.

Catch of the Day 04-28-2005 04:30 AM

This is more of what I was thinking too.

Catch-

Yobz 04-28-2005 04:55 AM

The river is confusing, do you mean UTG+2 folds?

Justin A 04-28-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The river is confusing, do you mean UTG+2 folds?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how I took it.

bakku 04-28-2005 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have KcQc.
Brad has AK.
UTG has AJ or TT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Dave is 3-betting a decent UTG raiser with KQs

Pominos 04-28-2005 12:53 PM

You - K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]/Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Brad - AKs
UTG - JJ/QQ?
UTG+2 - KK

private joker 04-28-2005 12:56 PM

sfer: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Brad: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Way to river a wheel, Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

sthief09 04-28-2005 01:13 PM

I think you have AQ and were value bluffing again to make Brad fold AK, or charge the other guy an extra bet in case you're chopping with Brad's AQs (EDIT: though when I read this you can't possibly expect Brad to fold AK, so I'm thinking you must have AK, though you'd raise the turn with, so you have A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]). your line makes a lot of sense with that. on the flop you checked to the capper. you don't need to protect your hand there, which means you probably have the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K/Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] makes sense too as you'd check that flop not wanting to push everyone out, since they're so likely drawing thin. I think you'd raise the turn with either AQ or a big flush draw with an A though. if you don't have the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and didn't bet the flop then I don't like that

Brad has AK. I don't think he cold calls a cap with AQs there, so the only logical hand to put him on is AK (though to be honest I'd muck AKo there)

UTG is tough to put on a hand. It's possible he can't let go of his kings because the flop got checked through, but more likely he has AJ or AQ.

so as unlikely as it sounds, I think the 3 of you have the 3 remaining aces

for those who don't feel like reading:
sfer: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Brad: AK
slogger: KK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]