Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Grand Victoria (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=239176)

gregdillon 04-25-2005 12:12 PM

Grand Victoria

Hi all! I have a question for anyone who has checked out the Grand Victoia's poker room in Indiana. How long is the wait during the week versus on the weekend? Is there always a 5-10 going on? I don't live far from it and want to plan a trip down. However, during the week I couldn't get down there before 7pm and would rather not wait around too long. Also, do you think they would spread a 2-4 or a 3-6 or start a new table if a large group came down together. Thanks, in advance.

coolhandkuhn 04-25-2005 12:19 PM

Re: Grand Victoria

I can't answer your wait question concerning weekday nights, but re: starting a lower limit table (they usually only spread 5-10, w/ one 10-20 table) --- there are only six tables in the room, and both times I have been there, they were full w/a long list (one weekday, one weekend) -- so I don't imagine they have room/space/dealer/table to accamodate your request.

gregdillon 04-25-2005 12:39 PM

Thanks for the reply!

Jeebus 04-25-2005 05:46 PM

go to caesars.
That is all.

steamboatin 04-25-2005 06:05 PM

It dawned on me the other day, Grand Victoria is the Pacific Poker of B&M.

deathtoau 04-29-2005 05:00 PM

Re: Belterra Info anyone

Has anyone heard anything new on Belterra's room?

New job listing on their website if this means anything.
[ QUOTE ]
Job Requirements

Must be able to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, computer keyboard. Must be able to review and comprehend all necessary documentation. Must be able to observe and direct actions of subordinates, as well as to monitor games in progress. Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with customers as well as all levels of employees. Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well with co-workers, subordinates, and management. Solid understanding of all Poker games and operations required. Demonstrated leadership ability required. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent, as well as a minimum of three years of poker dealing . Supervisory experience helpful, but not required.

[/ QUOTE ]

steamboatin 04-29-2005 05:33 PM

Rumor has it May 1st but that is all I know. I might check their website.

steamboatin 04-29-2005 05:44 PM

Yes, but not until June per the telephone CSR. 1-888-235-8377

deathtoau 04-29-2005 06:01 PM

Thanks for the update. Phonecall, don't they know this is the internet age [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is it still 12 tables with 10/20 the highest limit or will they offer more?

deathtoau 06-01-2005 06:06 PM

Does anyone know if they opened today like they were planning? Has anyone seen the new room?

Thanks