Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Official King of the Zoo #6 Stud Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=236700)

eMarkM 04-21-2005 09:10 AM

The Official King of the Zoo #6 Stud Thread

Hey, hey! Time for everyone's favortie, Stud! Yeah, that game where we all get to keep a bunch of cards in our (virtual) hands and no cards in the middle and your Aces in the hole keep getting run down by two small pair. Put all KotZ related items in this thread.

Note: due to my being in an office on the road behind a firewall, I will not be able to access my td@kingofthezoo.com email address as I normally would. Please make all last minute password requests to me via PM. Still send email to get on the distribution list, but I won't be getting to it today.

Sheriff Fatman 04-21-2005 10:35 AM

Re: The Official King of the Zoo #6 Stud Thread

Note to KotZ Noob's this year - it is compulsory in the Stud event to complain about the 'stupid game' on at least one occasion during the tournament.

Failure to do so may result in an automatic forfeit of any points accumulated.

Sheriff

PS: Bonus points are available for 'trifecta' complaints consisting of the following in the same sentence:
1) the fact that its Stud
2) the fact that its limit
3) a bad beat story

wayabvpar 04-21-2005 11:58 AM

I haven't been able to play hold 'em worth a damn the past few days, so maybe this will knock me out of my slump. Although I doubt it.

Toro 04-21-2005 03:17 PM

I have always done this in the past but will not do it tonight. I played stud for decades before I even heard about Holdem. No more negative vibes with Stud.

eMarkM 04-21-2005 04:51 PM

note on password requests

At around 6PM ET tonight I will not be available for anymore password requests. If you need the PW after this time, post to this subthread and I'm sure one of the usual suspects here can help you out. I will be away from my computer until about a half hour before game time. Good luck everyone!

steeser 04-21-2005 04:57 PM

Unfortunately I won't be available to play this stupid game this week. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

eMarkM 04-21-2005 05:51 PM

I\'m outta here

I will not respond to anymore PW requests for the next few hours. I'll back online around gametime. Post to this thread and someone will get it to you.

gumpzilla 04-21-2005 06:28 PM

Anybody want to PM me the password for this game?

UncleDuke 04-21-2005 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note to KotZ Noob's this year - it is compulsory in the Stud event to complain about the 'stupid game' on at least one occasion during the tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as we're playing a "stupid game," how about if we play anaconda instead? Then we get to bitch at people for passing us garbage too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

grouchie 04-21-2005 06:58 PM

If i hadn't spent money on my Dr Dirty tickets already I'd play, but when the man is in town, I must consume mass quantities of alcohol and sing and shot like the drunked ass that I am.