Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   TOP 5 MOST OBNOXIOUS PLAYERS ON THE WPT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=227168)

Smoothcall 04-06-2005 03:28 PM

TOP 5 MOST OBNOXIOUS PLAYERS ON THE WPT

1)Mike "the mouth" Mattusow

2)Tony G.- The guy that always acts like a jerk in Paris every year.

3)Phil Hellmuth

4)Josh Arieh

5)Alot of the young guns who have there moments- Scott Fishman, The unibomber, Dutch Boyd and some of his other crew members besides Scott.

badonkadonk 04-06-2005 03:28 PM

Re: TOP 5 MOST OBNOXIOUS PLAYERS ON THE WPT

Smoothcall...oh wait, she's not on the WPT

jojobinks 04-06-2005 03:40 PM

mommy, make it stop...

yah, dutch was really obnoxious on the wpt that time. wait, which time was it?

these threads suck.

Smoothcall 04-06-2005 03:59 PM

Well make your own if you can do better. If your not smart enough to understand my post move on. Btw, Dutch didnt need to be at the final table. He has just need to play an event. Do you get that? You seem to be missing this everytime i tell you. Maybe mommy can help you figure this out.

drewjustdrew 04-06-2005 04:04 PM

Why don't you go Lepore on his ass?

jojobinks 04-06-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well make your own if you can do better. If your not smart enough to understand my post move on. Btw, Dutch didnt need to be at the final table. He has just need to play an event. Do you get that? You seem to be missing this everytime i tell you. Maybe mommy can help you figure this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

so why is it WPT anything? why isn't it most obnoxious poker players? and what don't i understand, except why you keep making this ridiculously stupid threads? that, i don't get. i'm trying to understand, really i am.

ohkanada 04-06-2005 04:41 PM

I watched the Paris WPT last night and the winner by a landslide is Tony G. No one is even close to him. Mike The Mouth looks and acts like a pussycat compared to him.

Ken

Smoothcall 04-06-2005 04:44 PM

Well i give you credit for at least trying to understand. But if you don't get it i'm sorry. Ask someone to read it to you maybe. But it would be wise if you don't understand to not open your mouth and make yourself look bad. Some agree or disagree with my post and opinions. But you are the only one that can't get past understanding the question. If you ever get past the qualifications to be on my list let me know what you think of the players ok? But think before you talk.

srblan 04-06-2005 07:42 PM

None of the Crew has played on TV in a WPT tournament.

augie00 04-06-2005 08:20 PM

Whenever I read online forums and a guy like you comes along, I try to figure out if you're actually a retard, or if your grammar, syntax, and mental capacity are pretend in an effort to gode the members of this forum into starting a flame war.

Either way, you suck.