Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   MLB Wednesday what you think ? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=226558)

Drazo 04-05-2005 05:10 PM

MLB Wednesday what you think ?

whos gon win
BOS - NYY
MIL - PIT
KC - DET
STL - HOU
ATL - FLA
CLE - CWS
WSH - PHI
TOR - TB
MIN - SEA
NYM - CIN
SD - COL
OAK - BAL
LAD - SF
TEX - LAA
CHC - ARI

What you think what time is gon win ?

craig r 04-05-2005 05:16 PM

Re: MLB Wednesday what you think ?

What do you hope to accomplish with this post? Also, does it matter who wins; isn't the money line more important?

craig

bball233 04-05-2005 05:17 PM

Please tell me you are not going to post "who do you think will win" for every game, every day of the season.

MicroBob 04-05-2005 08:15 PM

I know the answer!!!

BOS, MIL, DET, HOU, ATL, CLE, PHI, TB, MIN, NYM, COL, BAL, LAD, TEX
(CHC-AZ is a toss-up....no play).

Take all of these games in a super 14-team parlay and turn $100 into $1,786,492 just like that.
It's guaranteed!!

(btw - I picked all those winners at random....but it's still Guaranteed!!!!)

Tboner7 04-06-2005 12:07 AM

I think the O's are pretty much gauranteed to win tomorrow. Cabrerra is pitching for them and the A's got some guy I never heard of pitching. If the A's can't score off of Lopez, they don't have much of a shot off of Cabrerra. He's the real #1 of the O's this point in the season.

Paluka 04-06-2005 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the O's are pretty much gauranteed to win tomorrow. Cabrerra is pitching for them and the A's got some guy I never heard of pitching. If the A's can't score off of Lopez, they don't have much of a shot off of Cabrerra. He's the real #1 of the O's this point in the season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take even money that the A's score a run.

bugstud 04-06-2005 02:28 AM

Saarloos was on Houston and did ok. He's a decent pitcher, not the pedigree as cabrera...but probably better performance

MicroBob 04-06-2005 02:56 AM

You haven't heard of Kirk Sarloos??

Tip: There is no such thing as a 'guaranteed win' in baseball (nor in most of sports-betting for example...but especially so in baseball) and saying so does not support whatever ideas you are presenting.

Tboner7 04-06-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You haven't heard of Kirk Sarloos??

Tip: There is no such thing as a 'guaranteed win' in baseball (nor in most of sports-betting for example...but especially so in baseball) and saying so does not support whatever ideas you are presenting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said there was. You people take things too literally. Cabrera will dominate, just watch. I'm taking the line on them.

mrbaseball 04-06-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cabrera will dominate

[/ QUOTE ]

The way he dominated them last August getting knocked out after 2.2 innings and giving up 5 er?

I'm guessing you are an O's fan [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]