Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   kissing a smoker... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=225103)

whiskeytown 04-03-2005 04:35 AM

kissing a smoker...

heard this tonight...

Kissing a smoker is a lot like licking an empty ashtray.

so the next time you get too lonely, you know what to do... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pax
RB

peachy 04-03-2005 04:36 AM

Re: kissing a smoker...

ive heard that a ton...and yes it is....

badonkadonk 04-03-2005 04:39 AM

i've told a girl once her mouth tastes like an ashtray. that didn't go over too well.

The Dude 04-03-2005 04:52 AM

Smoking is one of the biggest turnoffs for me.

mason55 04-03-2005 04:52 AM

so glad i quit

Tyler Durden 04-03-2005 04:54 AM

Boiling Points is a great show eh Whiskey?

NLSoldier 04-03-2005 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Smoking is THE biggest turnoff for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post.

whiskeytown 04-03-2005 04:58 AM

nah...

heard that tonight at a gig

cute law graduate comes up after the gig...asks me to sing her a personal song, (a sexy one) - and i do, and we talk about seeing each other at the bar after I load up...

well of course, I'm not drunk enough to flirt, and she's too drunk to remember who I am, but I see her light up a cig. a few tables over, and my friends who are pressuring me to make a move back off,

and then one of them tells that joke...funny as hell. esp. since there was an empty ashtray nearby...LOL

Yes, once again, the loser could not close the deal....not even with a drunk girl who saw him rock and roll....bash away at this luser [censored].

RB

3rdEye 04-03-2005 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Smoking is one of the biggest turnoffs for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that f*ing a stranger in the a** would be...

3rdEye 04-03-2005 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nah...

heard that tonight at a gig

cute law graduate comes up after the gig...asks me to sing her a personal song, (a sexy one) - and i do, and we talk about seeing each other at the bar after I load up...

well of course, I'm not drunk enough to flirt, and she's too drunk to remember who I am, but I see her light up a cig. a few tables over, and my friends who are pressuring me to make a move back off,

and then one of them tells that joke...funny as hell. esp. since there was an empty ashtray nearby...LOL

Yes, once again, the loser could not close the deal....not even with a drunk girl who saw him rock and roll....bash away at this luser [censored].

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with your friends--they "back off" from getting you to hit on a hot, presumably intelligent girl, just because they saw her smoke a cigarette?