Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Damn Bruiser!!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222327)

RicktheRuler 03-29-2005 05:17 PM

Damn Bruiser!!!!

What the hell did you do to piss off SR AKA Mahatma or whatever he calls himself? Not only did he refuse to talk to you, but AKSHAWND sat down and gave him a link to see your picture for EPT so they could laugh at you.

Might have something to do with the guy on Prima that was apparently claiming to be you in the 1/2 game.

Just curious.

Feel free to berate me for making a "meaningless" post.

Sponger15SB 03-29-2005 05:27 PM

Re: Damn Bruiser!!!!

That guy AKSHAWND is crap. I saw him lose at least $30,000 last week alone, most of it to SillyHead28 heads up.

theBruiser500 03-29-2005 05:51 PM

lol, that sounds interesting could you elebarotate on the player at 1/2 on prima claiming to be me?

lawpoker 03-29-2005 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, that sounds interesting could you elebarotate on the player at 1/2 on prima claiming to be me?

[/ QUOTE ] link

Ulysses 03-29-2005 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell did you do to piss off SR AKA Mahatma or whatever he calls himself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it might have had to do with when bruiser said:

mahatma, i will EAT YOUR HEART
mahatma, are you gay?

fsuplayer 03-29-2005 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell did you do to piss off SR AKA Mahatma or whatever he calls himself?

[/ QUOTE ]

mahatma, are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha. that is awesome.

go bruiser.

Ulysses 03-29-2005 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That guy AKSHAWND is crap. I saw him lose at least $30,000 last week alone, most of it to SillyHead28 heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, while I did indeed lose about $30,000 last week, sillyhead was pretty much the only person I didn't lose to.

Ulysses 03-29-2005 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mahatma, are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha. that is awesome.

go bruiser.

[/ QUOTE ]

also

mahatma, are you an idiot savant?

theBruiser500 03-29-2005 10:01 PM

i asked if he was an idiot savant because he said I was an angle shooting jerk for sitting in just to play the button HU when in fact I sat in to play 2 hands one on the button and one off of it, so I'm not really sure what he was talking about.

Ulysses 03-29-2005 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i asked if he was an idiot savant because he said I was an angle shooting jerk for sitting in just to play the button HU when in fact I sat in to play 2 hands one on the button and one off of it, so I'm not really sure what he was talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care why you said it. I just think the question itself was very funny, regardless of context.