Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   i want a SS Digest. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=210908)

axioma 03-10-2005 08:01 PM

i want a SS Digest.

I want a SS Digest.

I feel as though I should contribute, and learn from this forum, but jesus there is so much bland, uninteresting crap posted here that its just a strain you know?

someone needs to compilie the weeks best threads, or something along those lines. it'd be great.

Kailia Marie 03-10-2005 08:53 PM

Re: i want a SS Digest.

Hi axioma,

I think this is a fantastic idea. So my suggestion is someone who cares enough to do it, sticky their favorite (or what they think is the most interesting) threads of the week and link them all in one thread so those who missed out on them can read them.

Thanks,
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Kailia

mantasm 03-10-2005 09:14 PM

Me too. I want mine to be exclusively stat checks and party 3/6 is too tight threads.

ArthurD 03-10-2005 09:34 PM

Is this something that people would really be interested in? I've been thinking of creting a website that is along these same lines, as well as having a more in-depth and VERY updated FAQ for users of the forum. My goal would be to reduce repeat questions, and provide links to IMPORTANT information that is relevant and useful.

Let me know if the demand is great enough, and I will consider creating such a thing. PM or reply is fine.

-Arthur

Chris Daddy Cool 03-10-2005 09:55 PM

just put a bunch of links to my old posts, because they are all informative and awesome because i am generally regarded as God's Gift to Poker.

Vern 03-10-2005 10:00 PM

The only way you could reduce 'repeat questions' it to restrict new accounts to not post until they have read all posts on the board, and I mean all. And even that would onl cut repeat questions by about 50%

[/cynicism]

Vern

Argus 03-11-2005 01:14 AM

These are some threads - old and new - that have helped me quite a bit:

If your AK ever misses, read this thread.

Are you a loose raiser or blind stealer? If you aren't, you should be. If you are, make sure you know how to get out of trouble.

Classic Ed Miller. What's your biggest leak?

Why 3/6 is hard for you.

How to know when J7s is good.

Isura 03-11-2005 04:31 AM

Thanks for that. That AK post is great.

axioma 03-11-2005 07:11 AM

id be interested, but what you suggest is not really what i was looking for.

if someone were to simply post the 10 best threads in a single post at the end of the week that would be great, IMO.

Chris Daddy Cool 03-11-2005 07:18 AM

i agree