Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "She's a burner" - poll (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=203278)

manpower 02-26-2005 07:17 PM

\"She\'s a burner\" - poll

Last night my housemate had a friend who transfered come up to visit. She also brought a friend neither of us had met before, who happend to be incredibly hot. And when I say it, I mean it; the type of girl that gets you looks from other guys just for being with, if you follow. The four of us drink for a while and head to the bars. After a while it becomes clear that I have a very good chance of hooking up with the hottie. So much so that my housemate comes to me and says, 'you might want to think about that, the friend said she's a burner,' which, for those of you unititated, implies full of STDs. However, it could also just be the the friend being a cat and giving the hottie crap for being a slut, which the hottie clearly is. Obviously the book answer is to steer clear of the hottie, but for the purpose of entertainment and with it in mind that you are very intoxicated, what would you do?

Beerfund 02-26-2005 07:37 PM

Re: \"She\'s a burner\" - poll

Just fukc her, geeez. The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

slickpoppa 02-26-2005 07:40 PM

i am the first to person to say fvck a girl under any circumstances, but if she has STDS it is totally not worth it. even condoms are not foolproof

rusellmj 02-26-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genital Herpes anyone?

Russ

[censored] 02-26-2005 07:47 PM

Wrap it, tap it but if I see warts I am out the door.

Freakin 02-26-2005 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am the first to person to say fvck a girl under any circumstances, but if she has STDS it is totally not worth it. even condoms are not foolproof

[/ QUOTE ]

Double wrap it.

Freakin

Beerfund 02-26-2005 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The chances of you catching something if you use a condom are slim and would most likely be something that a little penicilin could clear up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genital Herpes anyone?

Russ

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly. However, I almost always usually use a condom, unless I'm in Vegas cause what happens in vegas stays in vegas [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

slickpoppa 02-26-2005 08:06 PM

that avatar causes seizures

bd8802 02-26-2005 08:17 PM

some people call it a disease ... i call it character.

/bd

tolbiny 02-26-2005 08:18 PM

Get a hummer and be done with it.