Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   2+2 Logo Shirts ! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=202277)

Stork 02-24-2005 11:40 PM

2+2 Logo Shirts !

"The sizes are small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large, and extra extra extra large."

Mason's a business man's man.

DemonDeac 02-24-2005 11:41 PM

Re: 2+2 Logo Shirts !

word

although they could have chosen a better looking person to show the shirts off, IMO.

sorry if that woman is a poster here and reads this. its not me talking, its the penis

nolanfan34 02-24-2005 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
word

although they could have chosen a better looking person to show the shirts off, IMO.

sorry if that woman is a poster here and reads this. its not me talking, its the penis

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it only took one post before THAT lowbrow response.

Shirts look cool, I have one of the black shirts coming in the mail! Whoo hoo cover contest!

I need a Maroon one though too to match my Cougs hat.

DemonDeac 02-24-2005 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
word

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it only took one post before THAT lowbrow response.

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said earlier, its not me......

Edge34 02-24-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"The sizes are small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large, and extra extra extra large."

Mason's a business man's man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it would've been funnier (at least) had they added another size entitled "online pro" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Of course, I'm sure that's what you were getting at........ [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Emmitt2222 02-24-2005 11:55 PM

Where can you see these sweet shirts?

Tron 02-24-2005 11:56 PM

Top left.

AngryCola 02-24-2005 11:58 PM

I want a hat.

I'm still bitter, because Buster got a free shirt for his joke cover entry. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Dead 02-25-2005 12:02 AM

Ed Miller pwnz man. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

And you can go broke less faster at limit hold em. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think Buster deserved his shirt for all the laughs it gave everyone who looked at it, even if it was a really shitty cover.

Stork 02-25-2005 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want a hat.

I'm still bitter, because Buster got a free shirt for his joke cover entry. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buster's cover would be perfect for "Getting Started in Internet Poker".