Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Interested in multiple Party accts?. -- My phone call with PayPro (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=201956)

CLC 02-24-2005 01:16 PM

Interested in multiple Party accts?. -- My phone call with PayPro

I can only guess that, although they try to discourage individuals from having accounts on multiple "skins", it is not really a big deal for them.

I opened a Party account about 1-1/2 years ago. Last July I opened an Empire account and have added a skin every couple months. I just added Multi as the last one to take advantage of their signup and reload bonus.

Last night I withdrew money from 5 of the Party skins and a couple other sites so that I could take advantage of the MANY current bonus opportunities.

Today, I see that a couple of the Party withdrawals have completed, but I also find an e-mail from PayPro indicating that they have questions about one of the accounts and I must contact them. The e-mail indicated that my account was temporairly frozen until I complied. I did not know which of the accounts this was about, but had it narrowed down to three.

I called PayPro and was prepared to lie my ass off about why I had an account at each skin. The CS rep asked for my screen name, so I gave him one (I did not know which site was in question and did not want to seem vague). He then said that it showed that I had accounts with each site. I said yes. He then proceeded to inquire about individual account information (deposit methods, signup dates, withdrawal methods, etc.). I confirmed everything that he asked. He then said that ALL of my accounts were FULLY verified and thanked me for being a valued player. He even recommended IGMPAY as a deposit method and said it had some good beneits. I reall MUST get around to doing this and getting the associated bonii. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

All my fears were for nothing. I thought that maybe they were going to have issues with me having 6 accounts, but there was nothing said, and it did not seem to be a big deal at all.

teddyFBI 02-24-2005 01:42 PM

Re: Interested in multiple Party accts?. -- My phone call with PayPro

yes, other ppl have reported the same thing: i.e. account f
frozen, but then PayPro rep didn't seem to care that there were multiple accts as long as they were truthful with all the info, etc.

AncientPC 02-24-2005 02:07 PM

Yup.

AA suited 02-24-2005 03:45 PM

What is paypro?

i've only used igmpay and neteller. oh..or is paypro=igmpay?

CLC 02-24-2005 04:17 PM

PayPro is where the cashout e-mails come from. I guess it is their financial clearing house name.

Predator314 02-24-2005 04:52 PM

I've got an account with all the skins except for Eurobet and Multi. I was worried the first time I had to talk to them to verify the account. However, I don't worry now. I do have a problem with the communication. I have a southern accent. Most of the reps do not speak good english.

Tk79 02-24-2005 05:04 PM

I had the exact same problem when I signed with euro. Temp frozen and I couldnt log into my account. I called thinking I would be in trouble and lose some accounts and possibly bankroll in some of them. Same outcome. Guy asked how many party accounts I had. I said 1. Then he proceded to ask about empire and others. When I said yes he thanked me for my time and told me I was all set.

schwza 02-24-2005 05:11 PM

sorry for the slight hijack, but where do you guys get your hands on 6 computers you can download poker stuff to? you do need a new computer for each skin, right?

LinusKS 02-24-2005 05:19 PM

When signed up with (Empire?) I got a call from Abdul, asking if I had accounts at other sites. I said, "Yes." He said, "Which?" I said, "Several," and he said, "No problem," and invited me to join their VIP club.

Tk79 02-24-2005 05:22 PM

Ive had Party and empire downloaded for over a year and I never needed a clean computer to sign up. When I signed up at poker now and euro I did those both from my gfs computer and had no problem signing up for both of them right in a row and this was just over a month ago.