Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Clarkmeister, I missed it today? Who was voted MVP again? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=174614)

JTrout 01-10-2005 07:58 PM

Clarkmeister, I missed it today? Who was voted MVP again?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Clarkmeister
Reged: 09/02/02

Re: Peyton after two quarters... [Re: JTrout]
09/27/04 01:28 PM

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------

say it with me..... M.... V.... P... .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are forgetting the "C", the "O" and the "-".
----------------------------------------------------

no.

I'm talking about this year. (and next year, and...)

JTrout

Clarkmeister 01-12-2005 02:23 AM

Re: Clarkmeister, I missed it today? Who was voted MVP again?

Let me know when he wins anything that matters. The lifelong loser is going to go home empty handed again this year.

nolanfan34 01-12-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know when he wins anything that matters. The lifelong loser is going to go home empty handed again this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This OP had to be like 10 pages into the OOT list. Do you just search for your name, like Ed Miller or something?

Clarkmeister 01-12-2005 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This OP had to be like 10 pages into the OOT list. Do you just search for your name, like Ed Miller or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

nolanfan34 01-12-2005 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next, you have to search for the misspelling of your name. Cause Dynasty called you "Clarkmeiser" in a post (unintentionally, I think) and you never responded. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

nolanfan34 01-12-2005 02:42 AM

Damn, I got pwned, you just replied to it. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Clarkmeister 01-12-2005 02:42 AM

I only search for "Clark".

Clarkmeister 01-12-2005 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Beat you by a good 5 minutes too.

nolanfan34 01-12-2005 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Beat you by a good 5 minutes too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was busy actually responding to poker posts in micro. Gotta earn my keep once in a while.

Ed Miller 01-12-2005 03:51 PM

Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick.

Bleh. I work faster than 5 days.