Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Best Strip Club in Vegas Is... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=162295)

Riverman 12-15-2004 11:45 AM

The Best Strip Club in Vegas Is...

?

Luke 12-15-2004 12:08 PM

Re: The Best Strip Club in Vegas Is...

I've only been to a couple but I personally like Cheetah's the best.

In general, the girls are pretty hot. Unless it's a very busy time (like a holiday weekend) you'll can get a table without greasing the bouncer and there will be plenty of girls to go around.

But to me the best part of Cheetahs as compared to other places is that some of the girls there are willing to "hang out" with you for a while (30 - 40 minutes on occasion) before asking for a lap dance.

And on 2 rare and isolated incidents, we had a girl that was hanging out with us, and then when we offered to pay for a dance she actually refused the dance (and our money), saying that she'd rather just sit with us. Never had that happen anywhere else.

Have a good time out there...

Luke

Clarkmeister 12-15-2004 01:09 PM

As of this moment it's Crazy Horse.

Rick Diesel 12-15-2004 02:08 PM

I liked Cheetah's better than Crazy Horse. You tend to be able to get away with more there.

I have heard that the Palomino Club is pretty sweet, but I have never personally been there.

R.D.

lowroller 12-15-2004 02:45 PM

I have heard (haven't been there myself yet) that the talent at the Sapphire is second to none.

My favorite has always been the Olympic Gardens and then the Crazy Horse.

Clark, do you have anything to report on what looked like a new establishment (saw this summer) along I-15? If I remember it had kind of an Egyptian theme from the outside??

Joe_d72 12-15-2004 02:57 PM

Sapphire hands down

MaxPower 12-15-2004 03:27 PM

Olympic Garden is a lot like that. They don't hustle you. You practically have to beg for a dance. At least guys like me do, maybe you studs get more attention than me.

Tyler Durden 12-15-2004 04:17 PM

The talent at Spearmint Rhino is excellent, however it's like too swanky. Cheetah's is great. Sooo many chicks to go around.

midas 12-15-2004 06:38 PM

2nd the Crazy Horse and in the daytime you get more quality "attention"

Porcupine 12-15-2004 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have heard that the Palomino Club is pretty sweet, but I have never personally been there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard it was great (mid-late 90s), but had a big fire and never really recovered. The 15 minutes I spent there several years ago confirmed that it was not the best anymore. Maybe some locals can confirm this.