Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Muckleshoot changes (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=150604)

plaster8 11-18-2004 06:20 AM

Muckleshoot changes

Just got back from the Muckleshoot, where they had two tables of $3-6 hold'em going. I've only been there around seven or eight times, but I had never seen $3-6 before, just $2-4 and $4-8. The dealer told me she thought they were going to kill the $2-4 and offer $3-6 every day.

Also, she told me they're going to start having killpots at some tables. Don't know what limits or if it'll be full- or half-kill or both. Also don't know when this will start.

This might not affect many players here, but figured I'd mention it for folks who want to play $3-6 at the Muck. I played tonight and it was a good, friendly game with what seemed to be more than a couple of beginners.

wayabvpar 11-18-2004 05:20 PM

Re: Muckleshoot changes

I would love to see them kill the 2/4- chase the fish into the 3/6 or 4/8 where it is easier to beat the rake!

bernie 11-18-2004 05:23 PM

Re: Muckleshoot changes

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from the Muckleshoot, where they had two tables of $3-6 hold'em going. I've only been there around seven or eight times, but I had never seen $3-6 before, just $2-4 and $4-8. The dealer told me she thought they were going to kill the $2-4 and offer $3-6 every day

[/ QUOTE ]

They'd be stupid to kill the 2-4. I'd be suprised if they did.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, she told me they're going to start having killpots at some tables. Don't know what limits or if it'll be full- or half-kill or both. Also don't know when this will start.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which dealer was saying this? I've always heard from the floorguys that there's no reason for them to do a kill pot game. Ill have to check into this.

Maybe after they expand the room. Should that ever happen. We've been hearing it for about 2 years now. With how much action they get there, i don't see why they would do any of this.

b

bernie 11-19-2004 02:26 AM

I checked into it a bit...

Yep, they are spreading the 3-6 now instead of 2-4. Interesting. Musta started that on wed.

They are waiting on the kill games for now. Not sure when they'll try those or how they'll implement them. Personally, i'd rather not have the kill game. But, oh well.

b

slavic 11-19-2004 05:00 AM

Re: I checked into it a bit...

Who cares they won't have a 20/40 Kill game so no biggy.

Now if they really want to do something worth while. How about a 5 bet cap and no cap heads up? There are 3 hands in particular that the 4 bet cap heads up has cost me a ton of money. Several players just don't know when to stop raising their top house.

plaster8 11-19-2004 05:45 AM

Glad to hear I wasn't spreading misinformation. That would have been embarrassing. Thanks for checking it out.

ThaSaltCracka 11-19-2004 01:15 PM

[censored], you drive all the way to the Muck from Snoqualmie?

bobdibble 11-19-2004 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored], you drive all the way to the Muck from Snoqualmie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh.. I drive there from Sammamish, which is almost as bad. Is there someplace closer, with good games, that he and I should play? (Muckleshoot is the only place I have ever played live)

ThaSaltCracka 11-19-2004 01:28 PM

you are talking about Sammamish, right by Bellevue? Diamond Lil's is right down in Renton, which is much closer.

bobdibble 11-19-2004 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are talking about Sammamish, right by Bellevue? Diamond Lil's is right down in Renton, which is much closer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya. Is the play at Diamond Lil's basically the same as at the Muckleshoot? I have been playing 4/8.