Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Josh Arieh Interview (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=148306)

Texter 11-12-2004 12:22 PM

Josh Arieh Interview

Josh discusses poker, his image, and what it takes to be a pro.

PokerLizard.com

jakethebake 11-12-2004 12:53 PM

Re: Josh Arieh Interview

Waaaaaah! Everyone is jealous of me! Waaaaaaaah! They just wanted to make me look bad! Waaaaaaaaah!

busguy 11-12-2004 12:54 PM

After how he acted in this year's WSOP, I wouldn't care what he thought, said, or did . . . EVER.

This guy has the self-confidence on a NEWT, and has a such a long way to go to even be registered on the "decent" human being scale, that I would wager that it isn't likely EVER to happen.

If he was talking about what it takes to be a true blue horse's arse . . I probably would read that.

What an Idiot (him not you).

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] busguy

Sent 11-12-2004 01:41 PM

I dont get the lessons thing

-Sent

jedi 11-12-2004 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They cut the final show from 2 hours to one hour, with their excuse being "there were not enough hands"... I second that

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

pipes 11-12-2004 02:27 PM

I don't have a problem with this guy. They were playing for 5 million dollars, it was a war as he would call it. In the interview, he seemed to imply that his blowup at Harry D. had some startegic elements when he said the rest of the table got the message. They may not have liked it, but I think its within bounds.

To my knowledge he is not a criminal away from the tables such as people like Mike Matusow and Dutch Boyd appear to be.

busguy 11-12-2004 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This guy has the self-confidence on a NEWT,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . that was supposed to read, OF a newt.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] busguy

jakethebake 11-12-2004 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with this guy. They were playing for 5 million dollars, it was a war as he would call it. In the interview, he seemed to imply that his blowup at Harry D. had some startegic elements when he said the rest of the table got the message. They may not have liked it, but I think its within bounds.

To my knowledge he is not a criminal away from the tables such as people like Mike Matusow and Dutch Boyd appear to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well as long as you can compare him to even bigger jerks, he's a good guy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

slickpoppa 11-12-2004 02:53 PM

Josh: I haven't played much live lately. I think that in this day and age of poker, that it is much more profitable to do good in tournaments, so I don't want to spend my time that I could be using resting, playing in a live game.

I think that DS would strongly disagree with that statement.

pipes 11-12-2004 03:05 PM

In essence, Josh just views the 9 guys sitting around the table...not as friends, but people trying to take money away from his him and his family.