Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anybody know where I can find a skirt in my size? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=146178)

Snoogins47 11-07-2004 11:13 PM

Anybody know where I can find a skirt in my size?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. UTG posts a blind of $2.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, UTG (poster) calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (5.25 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero CHECKS

Final Pot: 5.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 5.25 BB, between BB, UTG and Hero.</font>

No real reads, except villain here seems a bit on the LAP side.

I'm in the midst of a downswing. I check behind on the river, while I'm yelling at myself that it's an easy bet.

I'm pretty confident I should've bet the river. But in my downswing haze of confusion, I wussed out. But I'm not sure, maybe I should've checked behind. Somebody help!

Evan 11-07-2004 11:15 PM

Re: Anybody know where I can find a skirt in my size?

I don't think it's that bad.

EvanJC 11-07-2004 11:18 PM

with an overcard and completed flush and straight draws, i think checking behind is probably just fine.

bunky9590 11-08-2004 08:18 AM

Well don't need the skirt, but maybe those capri pants or something.

He probably has some ragged Ace or garbage, Meh.

RustedCorpse 11-22-2004 04:33 AM

Doesn't look too bad, considering you said UTG is a poster I assume that you're saying he's a decent player.

With that in mind:
I bet out the river here, you're betting the whole way, and obviously going to call a bet here. I think you might see a passive AJ turned over(assuming he's smart enough to dump Ax preflop), but I also think you'll see T's or a fold often enough.

nothumb 11-22-2004 04:38 AM

When he calls UTG a poster I think he is referring to the fact that he posted a blind before being dealt cards. (The converter does this automatically... confused me too at first.)

Can we drop the whole skirt jokes in titles things already? Come up with some other way to make fun of yourself. A friggin N'Sync lunchbox or something.

This hand is ok by me.

NT