Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Wow, can you all say the word "unreal"? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=144882)

GreenTea 11-04-2004 03:02 PM

Wow, can you all say the word \"unreal\"?

I have come to the conclusion that I dislike everyone on this forum. I feel naive about the fact that I am taking a stand because I am indeed a novice forum user at twoplustwo.com. However, I strongly believe that a mature human can rise above this unexperienced nature and grasp the essence of what I am trying to say. I will not tollerate the rediculous comments that all of you homosexuals post on here. I was born a fighter, raised a warrior, and I am on my way to becoming a champion. No one messes with me. Let it be clear to all of you clowns that I do what I want, and no one tells me what to do. I had a small problem with Party Poker and I requested some sympathy, or at least your understanding, and what do I get in return? Unreal comments that have less meaning then the poop I find outside in my front lawn from my dog. Let these words eat into your brain because I indeed stand up for my faith. Once again, unreal. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

lorinda 11-04-2004 03:04 PM

Re: Wow, can you all say the word \"unreal\"?

I'm sure a warrior like yourself can overcome this setback.

Lori

GreenTea 11-04-2004 03:05 PM

You think this is a game?

moondogg 11-04-2004 03:06 PM

LOL.

If you were raised a warrior, WTF do you need sympathy for? For someone claiming to be a fighter, you sound like a whiny @%&amp;*#.

There is no requirement that people be nice to you, here or anywhere else in life. Get used to it or check yourself into an institution.

Thanks for stopping by.

GreenTea 11-04-2004 03:08 PM

What would you know about being a warrior, a fighter, or even a man at that. You are nothing.

I am furious.

jek187 11-04-2004 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am furious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think you're Ryan21.

BusterStacks 11-04-2004 03:11 PM

Let me be the first to say... WE DON'T CARE. I'm sure you will continue to post here anyway.

I Play 2 Ski 11-04-2004 03:11 PM

UNREAL

I can't believe you let your dog poop on your front lawn...thats unreal

anyway aside from taste tests, how do you know all that poop is from your dog.

So essentially, if you look for poop, eat poop, then spew poop, then you must be the poop champion.

slogger 11-04-2004 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I strongly believe that a mature human can rise above ... I will not tollerate the rediculous comments that all of you homosexuals post on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
warrior...fighter...looking for sympathy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony is a bitch.

Oh, and the words are spelled "tolerate" and "ridiculous."

jakethebake 11-04-2004 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have come to the conclusion that I dislike everyone on this forum. I feel naive about the fact that I am taking a stand because I am indeed a novice forum user at twoplustwo.com. However, I strongly believe that a mature human can rise above this unexperienced nature and grasp the essence of what I am trying to say. I will not tollerate the rediculous comments that all of you homosexuals post on here. I was born a fighter, raised a warrior, and I am on my way to becoming a champion. No one messes with me. Let it be clear to all of you clowns that I do what I want, and no one tells me what to do. I had a small problem with Party Poker and I requested some sympathy, or at least your understanding, and what do I get in return? Unreal comments that have less meaning then the poop I find outside in my front lawn from my dog. Let these words eat into your brain because I indeed stand up for my faith. Once again, unreal. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
1) Are we supposed to have some idea what you're talking about?
2) You probably posted some bad beat rant, which nobody will give you any sympathy for?
3) A bunch of strangers were mean to you online and you're furious? You're way too thin-skinned for poker, Dude.
4) What kind of stand are you taking? Lemonade stand?
5) Homosexuals? That's mature.