Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Just for the record, after the election (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=142383)

The_Tracker 10-29-2004 09:44 PM

Just for the record, after the election

I will probably never post in this forum again. I did not come to 2+2 to argue politics but it is a few days before the election and it is a very hot topic obviously.

So for those of you hating on me because of my views, just know that I respect your beliefs and once this mess is over I will only be interested in talking poker.

I do really hope Kerry wins, not because I think he is a great man, but rather I think bush has made colossal mistakes and should go.

As Edwards said, "Mr. Cheney, I don't think America can take another four years."

I'm out.

slickpoppa 10-29-2004 09:48 PM

Re: Just for the record, after the election

I'll pour one out for you my fallen brother

GWB 10-30-2004 05:57 AM

Do check back from time to time. Some of the best posts in this forum come from people who only make a single post a day on whatever topic they are knowledgable about.

adios 10-30-2004 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will probably never post in this forum again. I did not come to 2+2 to argue politics but it is a few days before the election and it is a very hot topic obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would anyone possibly care?

[ QUOTE ]
So for those of you hating on me because of my views, just know that I respect your beliefs

[/ QUOTE ]

From someone who calls the American electorate a bunch of idiots presumably because they don't share your viewpoints en masse and who states that those that don't agree with your point of view is hopeless. Sorry you don't come across as respecting viewpoints that are different from yours to me.

[ QUOTE ]
and once this mess is over I will only be interested in talking poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see you on the other forums.

[ QUOTE ]
I do really hope Kerry wins, not because I think he is a great man, but rather I think bush has made colossal mistakes and should go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I find that a little more effective in getting your point across.

[ QUOTE ]
As Edwards said, "Mr. Cheney, I don't think America can take another four years."

I'm out.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see.

The once and future king 10-30-2004 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I care, and dont dare to presume otherwise. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The_Tracker 10-30-2004 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well obviously you don't and that is perfectly fine.