Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Look what I made (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=136862)

illunious 10-16-2004 09:09 PM

Look what I made

Screenshot

This is a Coldfusion script that uses the Pokertracker database to display stats on all the tables you're currently sitting at or watching (multitable gametime window). Just got it to a point tonight where I think it's pretty nifty so I thought I'd share it.

Each table has the following stats, I'm looking for ideas on what to add (or remove) to make it more useful.
Table Name
last 30 minutes - Hands/SawFlop%/AvgPot[BB]
last 10 minutes - Hands/SawFlop%/AvgPot[BB]

Each player:
Seat #
UserName
Hands this session
Hands in DB
VPIP/PFR
SawShowdown
TotalWon

Colors change based on some limits I set to make it easier to find "extremes". The page reloads every 20 seconds to display the latest tables/stats.

If anyone wants the script, PM me and I'll email it to you (it will take some work and editing to get it running on your system).

TheTimeIsUp 10-16-2004 09:16 PM

Re: Look what I made

That's pretty nice. I would rather would just use PT's exporting notes, though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OrangeHeat 10-16-2004 10:16 PM

I like it.

BTw for illiterate computer people what did you uou use to make it?

Orange

illunious 10-16-2004 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would rather would just use PT's exporting notes, though

[/ QUOTE ]

The advantage to this is that you have real time notes on all the players you didn't already have notes on.

[ QUOTE ]
BTw for illiterate computer people what did you uou use to make it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Coldfusion, a web application language. For me, it's the easiest language to throw together an application with.

uuDevil 10-16-2004 11:42 PM

Nice work! For the screen space impaired, this could definitely be useful.

MarkL444 10-16-2004 11:57 PM

lookin good!

just how much "work and editing" are we talking about here?

illunious 10-17-2004 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just how much "work and editing" are we talking about here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would require setting up a local webhost with the demo version of Coldfusion Server, the actual script is 205 lines, it contains some settings (like player_id, dataSource, etc.) that are specific to my computer. It's a terrible way to release an application, but I'm lazy. I did the same thing with my note exporter 9 months ago.

Basically, you need to be a geek to get it running.

[ QUOTE ]
For the screen space impaired, this could definitely be useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really targeted for the 6+ tabler (another screenshot).

It enables you to leave bad tables, identify good tables, and make player stat based plays more often and with better accuracy.

Bubu 10-17-2004 11:36 AM

Sweet idea and nice screenshots. I am using the pokertracker real time windows now - am only three tabling now...
But I really like your idea

Bubu

akh911007 10-18-2004 11:42 PM

Can you give a rundown of the changes that I need to make in order to configure the script to work? I've installed the Coldfusion development edition. What else do I need to edit?

null 10-19-2004 11:52 AM

Cool, looks good. I'm interested, since I'm running dual monitors, but the other is a 17", so pokertracker gametime windows end up overlapping.

Is there any way you could have it display the icons that pokertracker labels people with when it autorates them?