Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Foxwoods (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=136714)

FeliciaLee 10-16-2004 12:54 PM

Foxwoods

Anyone going to FW this year for the WPF? I'm arriving October 31st, plan to play satellites for the next Stud event during the day, and then will play Stud on Nov 1st, 4th & 7th. I might play some other events, too, but Stud is my passion [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Please look for me if you're going to be around. I look the same as my pic, but I'm letting my hair grow a tad for the winter.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
www.felicialee.net

Toro 10-16-2004 02:08 PM

Re: Foxwoods

Should be there for a few events at least. Granny Mae was going to have a party for Zooers. Not sure if this is still on.

Barry 10-16-2004 02:50 PM

I'm sure that many of us FW's regulars will be around. Some for the tourneys, and others, like me, for the cash game action.

Send me a PM and perhaps we can arrange a dinner with the folks.

FeliciaLee 10-16-2004 02:56 PM

The folks??? Now I have to meet your parents, too, just to play poker? LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Halloween is my b-day, so everyone make sure to give me a spank for the big 3-6, haha.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure that many of us FW's regulars will be around. Some for the tourneys, and others, like me, for the cash game action.

Send me a PM and perhaps we can arrange a dinner with the folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Toro 10-16-2004 03:15 PM

The big 3-6? I've got ties that old.

Kurn, son of Mogh 10-16-2004 03:42 PM

I'll be there. I'm taking vacation from 11/10-17 so I'll be there during the big one. I'm also planning one weekend day once they start the daily Act IIIs to use my Act II entries, so the 31st sounds as good as any.

See you there.

daryn 10-16-2004 04:08 PM

ooh.. good idea. i'm still trying to figure out when i should make my run.

Jurollo 10-16-2004 04:09 PM

Granny told me all the rooms are booked up so no 2+2 party. I will be there to play in a few sats for the $500 Holdem tourney, maybe the $1000, I would like to grab a few beers and talk to some of the fellow New Englanders from 2+2, we should get a list of who is going to be there and when they are going.
~Justin Rollo

Joe Tall 10-16-2004 04:44 PM

I'll be there for 4 nights over the time you'll be there and will be bouncing in and out of the room over all three weeks for sure.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Kurn, son of Mogh 10-16-2004 04:49 PM

When there's an Act III each day, you get a lot of deal-making opportunities in the Act IIs from people who only have that one day to earn their shot in the WPT event.