Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   and I thought empire was bad... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=130094)

Lori 09-30-2004 01:29 AM

and I thought empire was bad...

Watching Mohr chase a foul ball to catch it to allow the Padres to tag up and score the winning run, and then busting his leg in the process might be one of the silliest things I've ever seen.

Lori

MicroBob 09-30-2004 02:02 AM

Re: and I thought empire was bad...

LOL - are you so ticked that you neglected to post this in the sportsbetting forum??

In his defense...he's looking up so he can't really determine that he could let it drop.
It's obvious to the viewer that it would have landed foul but he likely has no idea and has to catch it.
He also should have a reasonable chance of throwing him out at home if that silly mound doesn't get in his way.

Lori 09-30-2004 02:15 AM

LOL - are you so ticked that you neglected to post this in the sportsbetting forum??

Lot of cubs fans in here, thought it might cheer a couple up.
I like the Astros (even more with my $7 futures [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) so it cheered me up too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lori

PITTM 09-30-2004 02:18 AM

i was making a stir fry and i threw my meat clever into the wall and it stuck. as if he hadnt done enough to make me hate him early in the season. i have thought about the bases loaded, 1 out, foul popout situation sooo many times and we finally get a douche like him blowing our [censored] season. if we didnt have barry we would have gone like 30-132. i hate baseball right now. at least we proved how clutch we are in the angels world series [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

rj

Lori 09-30-2004 02:20 AM

and we finally get a douche like him blowing our [censored] season

I don't think your season is over yet, but I'm pretty sure his is.

Lori

MicroBob 09-30-2004 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i threw my meat clever into the wall and it stuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

between this and your printer I really think you have some tilt/anger-management issues you should work on.

elric 09-30-2004 02:44 AM

Did anyone see the smile/smirk on Boomers face when he struck out Barry Bonds?

Boomer has gonads and heart not too mention an armchair, remote toting, soft body. Whats not too love.

The play that doomed the Giants was the bad throw on the sac bunt that put runners on second & third with no outs. The Giants than had to walk them loaded and pray for the baseball gods to bail them out. Instead the gods decided it would be best to have the game won on a sac foul ball that left the Giants with a man down. Those bullpen mounds in San Diego make Tal's hill in center field at minute maid look brilliant.

War Boomer, War Bartman, War Goat Curse!

Go Stros!