Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sinatra's My Way or Cash's Hurt (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309714)

[censored] 08-07-2005 01:06 PM

Sinatra\'s My Way or Cash\'s Hurt

which song is better

Nottom 08-07-2005 01:28 PM

Re: Sinatra\'s My Way or Cash\'s Hurt

Cash's version of Hurt is a good song, but nobody would think anything of it if it weren't for the video. "My Way" is a classic.

wacki 08-07-2005 01:28 PM

I wanted to vote, but couldn't. They are both very good songs.

wacki 08-07-2005 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cash's version of Hurt is a good song, but nobody would think anything of it if it weren't for the video. "My Way" is a classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen the video. I listen to that song almost every time I play poker.

[censored] 08-07-2005 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's an insightful observation. I also picked "My Way"

Nottom 08-07-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen the video. I listen to that song almost every time I play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should ... its amazing.

Cash Video

jakethebake 08-07-2005 01:56 PM

Hmmmm...

This is interesting because in my opinion these might be the two best singers that can't sing. I'm partial to johnny Cash for sentimental reasons though.

astroglide 08-07-2005 02:01 PM

i'm a huge johnny cash fan. i'm pretty much disgusted with the OMG HURT NIN COVER SO DEEP LOLZ fans, but even when i'm being objective "my way" blows it out of the water. cash has better covers, not to mention original songs. just buy "american recordings". i'd much rather listen to his cover of nick cave's "mercy seat", for example, over hurt.

Claunchy 08-07-2005 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm...

This is interesting because in my opinion these might be the two best singers that can't sing.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about Bob Dylan? This definitely needs a crappy poll. Nominations for a round of 64 anyone?

jakethebake 08-07-2005 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm...

This is interesting because in my opinion these might be the two best singers that can't sing.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about Bob Dylan? This definitely needs a crappy poll. Nominations for a round of 64 anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Bob Dylan is one of the worst singers that can't sing.