Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What screams "White Trash" more than...... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408166)

PokerBob 12-31-2005 06:37 AM

What screams \"White Trash\" more than......

.....a tatoo of a vine/rose/flower thingy that wraps around the ankle of a woman? anything? i think not.

12-31-2005 06:40 AM

Re: What screams \"White Trash\" more than......

I am pretty sure cooking meth in a trailer screams white trash more than anything else.

siccjay 12-31-2005 06:46 AM

A matching one around her arm.

12-31-2005 06:56 AM

http://www.ibiblio.org/dls/pics/2002...hite_trash.jpg

edfurlong 12-31-2005 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.ibiblio.org/dls/pics/2002...hite_trash.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny because she is pretending to be white trash, but if you look around it's not far from the truth.

Please tell me she is pretending.

MelchyBeau 12-31-2005 07:15 AM

Ok pokerbob, there are several things.

A mullet on a woman.
a chick who dips.
stained wife beater
broken down car on blocks in front of trailer
a NASCAR tat.
I could go on but I am tired

Melch

chisness 12-31-2005 10:22 AM

White trash seems so easy to spot. Women in oversized t-shirts are usually a good sign.

How about well off people though? It seems like they're pretty easy to spot too. Well fitting clothes and good grooming are probably best signs.

12-31-2005 12:06 PM

Anyone who raises a fist in the air when a Bon Jovi song comes on.

nomadtla 12-31-2005 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Bon Jovi makes you white trash then I might as well go get the mullet now.

12-31-2005 03:01 PM

The breast tattoo (invariably trashy).
Anything NASCAR (there are no exceptions).
Those stupid decals depicting Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) urinating on a Ford, Chevy or Dodge logo.

Yee-haw.

PokerBob 12-31-2005 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Those stupid decals depicting Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) urinating on a Ford, Chevy or Dodge logo.

[/ QUOTE ]

i stand corrected, as this clearly is the correct answer.

12-31-2005 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Bon Jovi makes you white trash then I might as well go get the mullet now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Business in the front, Party in the back! Enjoy your mullet!

Voltron87 12-31-2005 06:07 PM

in britain its competitive darts on tv

oneHUNDRED and EIGHTYYY!!!!

ilya 12-31-2005 06:19 PM

calling people "White Trash."

sublime 12-31-2005 06:40 PM

smoking in a car with children as passengers

Alobar 12-31-2005 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
smoking in a car with children as passengers

[/ QUOTE ]

at least in the car the kids can roll down the windows (tho reaching the hand crank is prolly hard for them). In the trailer they have nowhere to escape

Rod Jr 12-31-2005 06:51 PM

You are white trash is:

1) You ever had ambitions of owing a jeep, transam, firebird, camaro.

2) You constantly tell everyone you got trashed and tell them exactly what you drank the night before like you cataloged it. Typically line is, " I got [censored] wasted man. I drank 3 buds, a yagermiester, 3 shots of vodka.......ect ect"

3) You think wearing a cowboy hat is stylish.

4) You liked the television show "Roseanne"

5) You EVER wore fingerless leather gloves at one point in your life. Usually in tandem with wearing jeans with holes over the knees.

6) You like to go "Muddin"

JihadOnTheRiver 12-31-2005 06:53 PM

This is a true story, not imbellished in any manner. It comes from my 2 years and 4 months of living in God's toilet, that is Meridian MS.

I lived in a 3 story house on a lake that was pretty much a frat-type situation with 5 guys and a lot of male and female visitors. There was one broad in particular that lived in a trailer park down the way. She'd had a lot of sex with a lot of people that I knew. I had not partaken because of my GF and standards. She was almost cute, but trashy and just gross to me. One day she was over at our house and needed a ride back to her place to check on her baby (no dad of course). I was the only one sober (damn friday night flight schedule), so I drove her. Here is the answer to your question:

On the way I note her recent 15-20 pound weight loss. She says that when she switched to Meth she started losing a lot of wieght. When we arrived at her place, her 250 pound mother was holding her baby, standing on the steps, screaming at her. There was a car on cement blocks in her front yard with all the appropriate redneck stickers/paraphenalia (including the aforementioned C&H whiz sticker). She disappeared for about a minute, came back, now wearing a Nascar hoodie and asked if we could stop by the gas station on the way back. On the way she offered me oral sex which I promptly declined. When we got to the gas station I went in with her and she got a 12'r of Beast and some cigs. She was 5 bucks short (a $10 or so bill), so I "loaned" her the money. We got in the car and she said "oh wait, can I have another $1?" She ran inside and came back with a small glass thing with a paper rose in it. When I asked who it was for, she said that its a very simple way to make a crack pipe (?). Later that night she had a threesome with a fat friend of mine and a chubby female friend of hers.

That is your answer. Big Steve will attest that this is not in the least bit a rare occurence in MS.

-Jihad

sublime 12-31-2005 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are white trash is:

2) You constantly tell everyone you got trashed and tell them exactly what you drank the night before like you cataloged it. Typically line is, " I got [censored] wasted man. I drank 3 buds, a yagermiester, 3 shots of vodka.......ect ect"

5) You EVER wore fingerless leather gloves at one point in your life. Usually in tandem with wearing jeans with holes over the knees.

[/ QUOTE ]

this list sucks

prana 12-31-2005 06:57 PM

You are white trash if:

Your oven is on the patio and the patio furniture is in the kitchen.

Don't forget about a t/a, camaro, or firebird on blocks little yard there is in a trailer park.

Alobar 12-31-2005 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are white trash is:

[/ QUOTE ]

jeeps are cool, and older camero's are the [censored]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like your typical college kid. And besides all white trash drinks is coors light, so there is no need to catalog (sorry sponger)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

white trash is more a "git' er done!" cap

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wasnt that the #1 rated show for a couple years?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, thats not white trash, thats just 1980s

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey you got one! 1 for 6 isnt too shabby!

Rod Jr 12-31-2005 07:04 PM

Ah, sounds like you are trying to deny that you are white trash.

12-31-2005 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are white trash is:

[/ QUOTE ]

jeeps are cool, and older camero's are the [censored]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like your typical college kid. And besides all white trash drinks is coors light, so there is no need to catalog (sorry sponger)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

white trash is more a "git' er done!" cap

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wasnt that the #1 rated show for a couple years?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, thats not white trash, thats just 1980s

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey you got one! 1 for 6 isnt too shabby!

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar, I appreciate you saving me the time, you posted word for word what I was going to. Thanks, happy NYE.

sublime 12-31-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, hes pointing out that your profiling abilities suck hiltonfoot.

Alobar 12-31-2005 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, this from the guys whos nick is "Rod Jr"

12-31-2005 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in britain its competitive darts on tv

oneHUNDRED and EIGHTYYY!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That announcer is orders of magnitude better than the spanish GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!! guy.

BCPVP 12-31-2005 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are white trash is:

[/ QUOTE ]
What an idiotic list. "Muddin" (though I've never heard it called that) could be considered white trash I guess. The others have little if anything to do with white trash. My lifting gloves and my old lineman gloves were fingerless. Guess I'm white trash... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

12-31-2005 07:14 PM

Id bet cowboy hats will be the new trendy thing once the queer eye guys get ahold of it.

http://v9.indiewire.com/ots/brokeback.jpg

krazyace5 12-31-2005 07:29 PM

I don't know what it is but everytime I go to Wal-mart it is white trash central. No other store seems to attract the amount of white trash that wal-mart does. My wal-mart even has this older lady greeter who smiles and welcomes you, but when she smiles you see a mouth full of gums with one lone front tooth.

sublime 12-31-2005 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what it is but everytime I go to Wal-mart it is white trash central. No other store seems to attract the amount of white trash that wal-mart does. My wal-mart even has this older lady greeter who smiles and welcomes you, but when she smiles you see a mouth full of gums with one lone front tooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MAN!

i swear i was going to make this post last week. i consider walmart to be a preview of hell. it has the dregs of every race spilled into a confined place.

Dudd 12-31-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that at least half your teeth have to be either missing or in a full fledged state of decay to work at WalMart. I can't imagine looking into a mirror and seeing half my teeth black from decay, wondering how the hell I'd let myself go so much.

Alobar 12-31-2005 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MAN!

i swear i was going to make this post last week. i consider walmart to be a preview of hell. it has the dregs of every race spilled into a confined place.

[/ QUOTE ]

no kidding. I actually like to go there when im feeling depressed, cuz all I have to do is look around and it makes me feel really good about myself

12-31-2005 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.....a tatoo of a vine/rose/flower thingy that wraps around the ankle of a woman? anything? i think not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to mention that the ankle is pasty white and big as a ham.

Also, you are white trash if your wife and your girl friend are related.

ReDeYES88 12-31-2005 08:44 PM

if you live in any one of these places

some great sarcasm here, worth a read

arod15 12-31-2005 08:45 PM

missing front teeth...

12-31-2005 10:14 PM

Ive always wanted a camaro/trans.......guess im white trash

MrX 01-01-2006 12:43 AM

the "outdoor couch", most common location is on the front porch