Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=308403)

LIRob23 08-05-2005 11:50 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

The Armchair 08-05-2005 12:27 PM

Re: NY poker rooms

One Police Plaza.

Password is "motherf-ckin' pigs."

danzasmack 08-05-2005 12:31 PM

Luv2DriveTT is gonna tell you not to discuss the clubs in this forum. He is a very nice guy, so do him a favor and do not discuss NY clubs in this forum.

Luv2DriveTT 08-05-2005 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luv2DriveTT is gonna tell you not to discuss the clubs in this forum. He is a very nice guy, so do him a favor and do not discuss NY clubs in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Johny Boom Boom is the sherif in this forum [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But yes, its not cool to discuss.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

boyd81 08-05-2005 01:12 PM

So how the fk is one to find out about these places? This is ridiculous.. i mean you need to have a bit of cover for this sort of thing but when someone asks about something like that you cant just fk then in the azz and tell them go away.

Laomedon 08-05-2005 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So how the fk is one to find out about these places? This is ridiculous.. i mean you need to have a bit of cover for this sort of thing but when someone asks about something like that you cant just fk then in the azz and tell them go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go away.

Jersey Nick 08-05-2005 01:27 PM

Dear Boyd,

Welcome to the forum. Please take the next few minutes to familiarize yourself with the concepts of "locked threads" and "being banned".

Best wishes,
Nick

TakeMeToTheRiver 08-05-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have convinced me -- there is a really sweet game at East End Avenue and 88th Street -- full of fish -- ask for Mike -- tell them Rudy sent you.

sfer 08-05-2005 01:42 PM

He's asking for PMs which is perfectly legitimate. One might object to someone posting something specific about a particular place, but asking for privately conveyed information should, IMO, either be ignored if you don't trust the party or given privately. Not ridiculed.

You guys also flamed Strasser which I think was dumb. If you want to keep a low profile, don't freaking respond.

Evan 08-05-2005 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You guys also flamed Strasser which I think was dumb. If you want to keep a low profile, don't freaking respond.

[/ QUOTE ]