Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (NC) because I love O8 and it's my birthday (yesterday) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370926)

Slim Pickens 11-03-2005 06:03 AM

(NC) because I love O8 and it\'s my birthday (yesterday)

I am sad that apparently no one wants to take my money playing Omaha eight-or-better. This is a sad consequence of the Party/skins split. Omaha is a fun game, and mixed with tournament strategy makes for great entertainment.

Also my chat is banned on Party for some reason that I honestly can't understand. I took a week off after my multi score and now I can't chat. The worst I did during that was try to get eveyone to do the wave while people were stalling. Is that really worth a banning?

Who the hell cares? The Party O8 is about to start. Only 4 more left. 67387.

PS: playing poker at Gold Coast and drinking with the boss's boss=+EV. I think I raised bottom pair into five people, or so I'm told. Shut up Tyler.

9988???? WTF???

Slim Pickens 11-03-2005 06:11 AM

Re: (NC) because I love O8 and it\'s my birthday (yesterday)

Why on earth would you not raise the nut high with a bet and three callers already to you? Glad that wasn't me doing that.

bones 11-03-2005 06:13 AM

I'm watching now. Btw, pretty sure sweating a 10+1 o/8 sng at 5am is a new low point for me.

Anyway, GL.

Slim Pickens 11-03-2005 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm watching now. Btw, pretty sure sweating a 10+1 o/8 sng at 5am is a new low point for me.

Anyway, GL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, well, get ready for a whole lotta foldin'. (except if I make it to the bubble)

Also sweating me in live play is way more fun than online because I can, you know, say stuff and stuff. Stupid Party. I seriously want to know why my chat doesn't work.

bones 11-03-2005 06:22 AM

Since observers can't chat either, I guess it makes it pretty boring on both ends.

bones 11-03-2005 06:26 AM

That was an odd 3 bet by Bob with just the low and a pair of 3s.

Slim Pickens 11-03-2005 06:26 AM

I should not have raised that nut low I guess, but there were stil three others in the hand. Whatever. Quartered. That sucks... for me.

bones 11-03-2005 06:35 AM

Damn that was brutal.

11-03-2005 06:35 AM

Ummm, screen name? x_Scratchy_x ??

bones 11-03-2005 06:39 AM

I like oyster's strategy. Play every hand, even if it's 4 bets, and just river some boats.