Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   going to give online 1 more shot please recommend (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344269)

JJNJustin 09-25-2005 08:41 PM

going to give online 1 more shot please recommend

Okay, I'm going to give you guys credit for your claims and take anothe shot at online. Please tell me what games, what website, how much I should buy in. Also, please tell me what games NOT to play until I start winning.

any advice?

-J

JackOfSpeed 09-25-2005 08:44 PM

Re: going to give online 1 more shot please recommend

No, we don't have any advice for you, troll. Go away.

radek2166 09-25-2005 08:46 PM

Pacific. 500 times what ever limits u want to play pacific is real easy. problem is slow payouts. Poor software. Only 1 table

MicroBob 09-25-2005 08:53 PM

any site, any limit, any style (limit, NL, MTT, SNG).
whatever you're best at.

If you've been losing before then I recommend you play the micro-limits for a few weeks (at least) until you can prove to yourself that you are consistent winner and that you KNOW the games are legit and beatable.

The only games to avoid are games with tough players and/or games at limits that are above your bankroll.

Obviously many of the players around here like party for the generally fishy player-base.
But Stars is good for tournaments...and any site is half-decent depending on what you're looking for.

scott2130 09-25-2005 11:08 PM

Is this type of response necessary? 2+2 is starting to get a bad rap because of these types of attacks. If you can't contribute to the post then just move on to the next one.

Wyers 09-25-2005 11:23 PM

Is this type of response necessary?

In this case it probably is necessary - if not necessary than it certainly isn't uncalled for. The OP is an "online poker is rigged" troll. Take a look at his previous posts.

Take the time to understand the issue at hand before you go and get all preachy.

2+2 is starting to get a bad rap because of these types of attacks.

What "bad rap"? The folks at RGP don't like us? Some new posters have thin skin? You'd be hard pressed to find a 2+2er who cares.

FromTheSouth 09-25-2005 11:29 PM

First: get rid of any prejudice u can have about online poker.

Second: If you can't accomplish task number one, don't play the online game. Just try a live one, and you will feel and make it better.

Third: follow MicroBob Advice.

My respects.

tubalkain 09-25-2005 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'm going to give you guys credit for your claims and take anothe shot at online. Please tell me what games, what website, how much I should buy in. Also, please tell me what games NOT to play until I start winning.

any advice?

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

UB 200/400.

jman220 09-25-2005 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

any advice?

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

UB 200/400.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much at any level less than 100/200 the fish won't respect your raises and you'll just get sucked out on too much to make a profit. I'd say 50/100 no limit at UB, or 300/600 limit are best, you can really run over those folks.