Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Commercials with Chris Ferguson in the refrigerator (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=300934)

m bozeman 07-26-2005 01:44 PM

Commercials with Chris Ferguson in the refrigerator

Can't remember which product they are advertising, but have you seen the 2 commercials with Ferguson cramped in a refrigerator, and the guy opens it and asks if he should "hold em" or "fold em". Chris gives his answer, and then makes a joke. The one he says "you need some more pickles". He looks funny cramped in there!

James Lang 07-26-2005 02:21 PM

Re: Commercials with Chris Ferguson in the refrigerator

Milwaukee's Best Light

TomCollins 07-26-2005 04:32 PM

If you drink the Beast, you might end up with one.

hobbsinholland 07-26-2005 05:19 PM

guilty as charged [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 07-26-2005 05:20 PM

In college I once tried to do a "power hour" with The Beast...I made it through about 3 minutes. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

dlk9s 07-26-2005 10:35 PM

'Member that commercial...with the poker guy and the fridge...

...that was awesome.

duma 07-26-2005 10:57 PM

its not really a commercial its part of the show. if you notice, the commentators will refer to that spefic hand later on. in the Rio show, Norman Chad says man Gabe feels like he cant bluff against this guy right after they come back from commercial break. this was when they showed bellande with pocket 8 i think and thayler had QT or something like that and the 88 held up.

Rasputin 07-26-2005 11:02 PM

It's a commercial...and it sucks.

Tom Bayes 07-26-2005 11:13 PM

The commercials are kind of funny, and the Beast is REALLY horrible beer, but I hate how ESPN tells you nothing about stack sizes, blinds, or the previous action in the hand before expecting you to make the "Holdem or Foldem" decision.

Is Jesus ever gonna be wrong?

Ken_AA 07-26-2005 11:38 PM

Your right, pot odds would make beer commercials a lot better. In fact I think math should be incorporated into other beer commercials……
The miller light girls shouldn’t wrestle and pull each others clothes off they should argue the merits of less filling using bar graphs, an I really hope John Madden breaks the down the percentage of times Bud Light passes on 3 and less then 5, that would make things better……..

Ken