Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   $20/$40 at Borgata (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=339039)

drbk2 09-17-2005 07:39 PM

$20/$40 at Borgata

Very good game. Tons of limping and cold calling of raises preflop.

I raise from UTG +1 with red 99. Loose passive fish cold calls from middle. Moderately loose aggressive but complete moron 3 bets on the button. Loose passive woman calls in big blind, i call, fish calls.

Flop: Js Th 9s. Check to me I bet, everyone calls.

Turn: 8d. Check, I check, fish bets, button calls again, lady calls, I call

River: Ac. Check to me, I check, fish fires again confidently, button looks disgusted and calls, asian woman hesitates, says "i wanna see what you have", calls, and I muck 99 face up.

Comments?

STLantny 09-17-2005 07:41 PM

Re: $20/$40 at Borgata

[ QUOTE ]
Very good game. Tons of limping and cold calling of raises preflop.

I raise from UTG +1 with red 99. Loose passive fish cold calls from middle. Moderately loose aggressive but complete moron 3 bets on the button. Loose passive woman calls in big blind, i call, fish calls.

Flop: Js Th 9s. Check to me I bet, everyone calls.

Turn: 8d. Check, I check, fish bets, button calls again, lady calls, I call

River: Ac. Check to me, I check, fish fires again confidently, button looks disgusted and calls, asian woman hesitates, says "i wanna see what you have", calls, and I muck 99 face up.

Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, what I want to comment, I wont say becauise its counter-productive, and mean. But why would go give away any information? To prove that you are tight, and could make good folds? good for you...your meta-game just got screwed.

09-17-2005 07:46 PM

OH WOW!!! Huge laydown!!! Wong impress...

highlife 09-17-2005 08:06 PM

i dont like the turn check, folding the river face up is rediculous.

SA125 09-17-2005 10:29 PM

I'd have to have been sitting in that game, which I have, to say anything other than call.

flawless_victory 09-17-2005 10:36 PM

v uninteresting hand.
i cant see how anybody can argue with your play on any street... ppl who want to be the third caller on the end are losing it..
folding up on the end is pretty juvenile/nitty... get it together.

drbk2 09-18-2005 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
v uninteresting hand.
i cant see how anybody can argue with your play on any street... ppl who want to be the third caller on the end are losing it..
folding up on the end is pretty juvenile/nitty... get it together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see.... so checking the turn is standard 100% of the time here? With an idiot on the button and a loose passive calling station in the hand with me?

JihadOnTheRiver 09-18-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wong impress...

[/ QUOTE ]

your best yet

Mikey 09-18-2005 01:44 AM

Goood fold, face up too!!

Now they table knows you don't play crap like they do.... they know you play good hands are capable of making laydowns.

Good fold.

willie24 09-18-2005 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I see.... so checking the turn is standard 100% of the time here? With an idiot on the button and a loose passive calling station in the hand with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes? i feel like i'm missing something here.

why does this hand stand out in your mind?