Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How dare you call me (low content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=241172)

Phil Van Sexton 04-27-2005 10:44 PM

How dare you call me (low content)

Something just reminded me that I forgot to post this hand.

Isn't this guy aware that I patented this push?

IC5 had just come over to observe this game, and I felt obligated to make the pointless level 3 move that I've become almost famous for.

I can only imagine what the villian must've been thinking when the cards turned over....and then what happened when he saw the flop.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (7 handed) converter

Hero (t650)
BB (t950)
UTG (t2890)
MP1 (t2005)
MP2 (t1400)
CO (t960)
Button (t1145)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls t50, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t650 (All-In)</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to t950 (All-In)</font>, MP1 folds.

Flop: (t1650) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

Turn: (t1650) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

River: (t1650) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: t1650

Results:
Hero has 3s 2c (straight, six high).
BB has 9s 9d (two pair, nines and sixes).
Outcome: Hero wins t1350. BB wins t300.

wuwei 04-27-2005 10:45 PM

Re: How dare you call me (low content)

/me rubs nipples

I love play pokah. pokah is nice.

The Yugoslavian 04-27-2005 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
/me rubs nipples

[/ QUOTE ]

This post pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Thread over.

Yugoslav

ilya 04-27-2005 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
/me rubs nipples

[/ QUOTE ]

i keep hearing this crap lately. what piece of cultural detritus spawned this?

wuwei 04-27-2005 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
/me rubs nipples

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In last years PLO final table at the WSOP, Chiau Gang (sp?) stood up from the table at some point (I can't remember the details of the hand, but I believe he was all in on a huge draw against Williamson's made hand). He massaged both nipples and uttered the very insightful statement in question after hitting his draw.

I finally managed to catch a rerun of this episode yesterday afternoon, and it's a pretty damn funny sight.

SuitedSixes 04-27-2005 11:59 PM

If I could teach the masses one thing that would make my life as a poker player much easier it is that 99, 77, A4, A2s, KT, AJ, etc. are NOT trapping hands. If you think they are that great, raise them, go all-in with them late, it will make my life easier when I pull a Van Sexton, or any other fancy move I know to make people lay down hands that they don't really like.

FE is everything people. If it's that good, protect it!

1C5 04-28-2005 12:02 AM

Almost famous?

After I pull of that move and double up when I get called I type "You've been PVSed bitch"

curtains 04-28-2005 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I could teach the masses one thing that would make my life as a poker player much easier it is that 99, 77, A4, A2s, KT, AJ, etc. are NOT trapping hands. If you think they are that great, raise them, go all-in with them late, it will make my life easier when I pull a Van Sexton, or any other fancy move I know to make people lay down hands that they don't really like.

FE is everything people. If it's that good, protect it!

[/ QUOTE ]

The big blind had yet to act and thus can hardly be accused of slowplaying with 99.

Phoenix1010 04-28-2005 12:12 AM

That'll learn 'im.

ilya 04-28-2005 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
/me rubs nipples

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In last years PLO final table at the WSOP, Chiau Gang (sp?) stood up from the table at some point (I can't remember the details of the hand, but I believe he was all in on a huge draw against Williamson's made hand). He massaged both nipples and uttered the very insightful statement in question after hitting his draw.

I finally managed to catch a rerun of this episode yesterday afternoon, and it's a pretty damn funny sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

well why didn't you say so. i gotta see this.