Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Help me get a bunch of girls DRUNK... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371624)

tonypaladino 11-04-2005 04:52 AM

Re: Help me get a bunch of girls DRUNK...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Money's not an issue for me. But the whole point of doing this is to show them that they can all get drunk for cheap without drinking straight Monarch vodka.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mix the vodka with some kool aide mix.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

BreakEvenPlayer 11-04-2005 04:52 AM

Nut up and throw in $20 yourself... get two bottles of Absolut Mandarin. that should run about 33 bucks. get a couple of bottles of cranberry juice and you all should get wasted.

Evan 11-04-2005 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Money's not an issue for me. But the whole point of doing this is to show them that they can all get drunk for cheap without drinking straight Monarch vodka.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mix the vodka with some kool aide mix.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, this is actually a really good way to get dangerously drunk.

Cumulonimbus 11-04-2005 04:53 AM

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but just the vodka and kool-aid mix? No water?

Eurotrash 11-04-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(there is water in vodka)

Evan 11-04-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If these girls are used to drinking shitty vodka straight they won't need any water.

Cumulonimbus 11-04-2005 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nut up and throw in $20 yourself... get two bottles of Absolut Mandarin. that should run about 33 bucks. get a couple of bottles of cranberry juice and you all should get wasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still, the whole point is to show them how to get drunk for $20 without drinking straight vodka. I would happily just throw in and buy a half-geeze of Jose and make margaritas, but that's not the situation.

Cumulonimbus 11-04-2005 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If these girls are used to drinking shitty vodka straight they won't need any water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I'm thinking about taking vodka and the mix and blending it with ice.

Reef 11-04-2005 04:57 AM

you'd have to pay me at least $40 for each shot of monarch you want me to take. ugh! Go with Monarch straight only after you've triple distilled it with a britta filter thing yourself.

With monarch, mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden. With this mix, you can make it 30% monarch and it'll taste fine.

Blarg 11-04-2005 04:57 AM

Screwdriver. Just vodka and orange juice.

Or Bloody Mary. Vodka and tomato juice, plus I think some worchestershire? Look it up, it's something uncomplicated. Kind of heavy though, I don't know how many I'd want to drink. But then again it's not my favorite drink anyway.

Screwdriver is THE drink for people who are cheap and getting too drunk and lazy to bother with anything complicated. Doesn't taste bad either.