Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shortstacks on Party (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382407)

GoodTiMes 11-21-2005 01:15 AM

Shortstacks on Party

Anybody else extremely frustrated with these no skill losers ruining the game?

Does any other site allow somebody to buy in for $400, double up, then leave the table, then play the next hand at $400?

These guys ruin the game. All in before a flop every hand is not real poker. These players ruin the game for everybody else at the table.

To solve this problem, if they win a pot and double up to $800, they should only be allowed to enter the table at $800 or they should not be allowed back at the table for a period of an hour or so.

I know you other guys have to be frustrated too and I would appreciate it if you called and emailed Party like I am doing.

StacysMom 11-21-2005 01:19 AM

Re: Shortstacks on Party

How does this matter? If they are not allowed to sit at the same table, they just sit at another one that is running.

fsuplayer 11-21-2005 01:20 AM

why dont you post your letter to party, and then a bunch of us can modify it slightly and send it off ourseleves.

then party might actually take notice.

GoodTiMes 11-21-2005 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How does this matter? If they are not allowed to sit at the same table, they just sit at another one that is running.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now they can't play at my table for an hour, or they gotta grow some balls and play with a bigger stack.
So it does matter, it matters a lot.

punter11235 11-21-2005 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
then party might actually take notice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iam in. I can even send them an email every day if any chance that minimum buyin will be increased to like 50BB exists.

Allinlife 11-21-2005 01:30 AM

personally I don't mind them all

it's fun playing (effective)short stack poker time to time

BobboFitos 11-21-2005 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

teach me

i give far too much action to short stacks

GoodTiMes 11-21-2005 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Iam in. I can even send them an email every day if any chance that minimum buyin will be increased to like 50BB exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your attitude. I'll try to get something written decent written by tomorrow and you guys can add to it or come up with something else.

fsuplayer 11-21-2005 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your attitude. I'll try to get something written decent written by tomorrow and you guys can add to it or come up with something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome. thanks for taking the time. i have been meaning to write up something, but have been lazy about it.

fsuplayer 11-21-2005 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, for a few minutes maybe. but these guys can really [censored] up a good game. the other day i had 5.5k and two big LAG's had similar stacks in a 3 handed game and then 2 shorties show up and just destroy the pace and style of the game.

and the fact they can leave and come back is complete [censored]. its awful.