Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Cash in your ARP! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400772)

1p0kerb0y 12-18-2005 01:56 PM

Cash in your ARP!

You can now buy gift certificates in the ARP store. Simply order one or more for a friend and have them cash it in for you!

850 ARP = $50

teddyFBI 12-18-2005 02:09 PM

Re: Cash in your ARP!

this is good news.

flair1239 12-18-2005 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can now buy gift certificates in the ARP store. Simply order one or more for a friend and have them cash it in for you!

850 ARP = $50

[/ QUOTE ]

Or use them in the spirit that they were intended. I bought $100 worth for my fiance. I bought them right away and told her about it, becuase I noticed Absolute reserved the right to cancel the promotion. I figured it was only a matter of time before somebody decided to abuse the hell out of what is a generous offer and a great use for points.

I am sure you guys will teach Absolute a lesson for offering such a nice promotion.

Rogue5 12-18-2005 02:18 PM

I was hoping to do just that.
If anyone wants to do a trade PM me, although I only have enough ARPs for a $25 GC.
makes me wish I had taken advantage of more deposit bonuses when they used to give ARPs for deposits.

flair1239 12-18-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants to do a trade PM me, although I only have enough ARPs for a $25 GC.
makes me wish I had taken advantage of more deposit bonuses when they used to give ARPs for deposits.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the spirit.. should only be a matter of time now before they cancel the promotion. You guys really suck sometimes.

Freudian 12-18-2005 02:26 PM

Anyone want $100 in gift certificates at Absolute against $75 on Party.

Only 2+2ers with a reputation for being upstanding need respond (unless you want to transfer first).

IronDragon1 12-18-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want $100 in gift certificates at Absolute against $75 on Party.

Only 2+2ers with a reputation for being upstanding need respond (unless you want to transfer first).

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I sense an upcoming thread on such exchanges?

I hope so.

teddyFBI 12-18-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the spirit.. should only be a matter of time now before they cancel the promotion. You guys really suck sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighten up buddy.
There is no "spirit" here -- we're poker players. All that matters in this pursuit is the bottom line -- Absolute introduces a pretty +EV promotion and we're not supposed to take full advantage because of the "spirit" of the thing?
Gimme a break.

Rogue5 12-18-2005 02:31 PM

lol, I typed my response before seeing yours, the "I was hoping to do just that" statement was not in response to what you said. I meant I was hoping to cash in my ARPs
it's tough giving up on the Mark Seif bobblehead, but I think I'll use my ARPs for a GC instead...

I guarantee I have given absolute more Rake than I'll ever get back from their ARP promotions.

BradleyT 12-18-2005 02:32 PM

Looks like they bumped things up.

$10 AP Gift Certificate
2,500 AP Points

$25 AP Gift Certificate
4,500 AP Points

$50 AP Gift certificate
8,500 AP Points

Also looks like points expire after a while, I have 0 in the cashier.