Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   FU, Pat Forde! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402047)

SomethingClever 12-20-2005 01:48 PM

FU, Pat Forde!

Dude just picked OU straight-up over Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. I hope this [censored] is getting tacked up in the locker room right now.

[ QUOTE ]
Holiday Bowl (19), Dec. 29: Will Oregon be in the tank after its BCS snub, like Cal was in this game last year? Given that possibility, plus quarterback Kellen Clemens' broken ankle, plus the way running back Adrian Peterson (20) finished the regular season, we'll take the upset here. The pick: Oklahoma, 28-27.

[/ QUOTE ]

This [censored] probably didn't notice that we have 2 perfectly good backup QBs that won the last 5 or 6 games of the season.

Douche.

ThaSaltCracka 12-20-2005 01:55 PM

Re: FU, Pat Forde!

I hate Oregon.

SomethingClever 12-20-2005 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate Oregon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hate UW, OSU and WSU, but I still root for them in bowl games over lame ass schools from other parts of the country.

ThaSaltCracka 12-20-2005 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate Oregon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I hate UW, OSU and WSU, but I still root for them in bowl games over lame ass schools from other parts of the country.

[/ QUOTE ]booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Fix your ankle already.

Drew16 12-20-2005 02:36 PM

While I have no interest in this game, Pat Forde is a douche. He used to write for the courier-journal here in louisville and he now does a weekly sports bit for the tv station I work for.

Soul Daddy 12-20-2005 03:07 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Pat Forde.

jdl22 12-20-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate Oregon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this odd. I like WSU on an enemies' enemy type basis. I have never nor will ever root for Washington in any circumstance that doesn't involve Oregon needing them to win for the pac 10 title or something like that.

OSU I tend to dislike, I used to actually hope they won every week but the civil war, but since they had a few good seasons with Erickson the way their players and fans act have turned me against them. If they ever make another bowl game I'll probably hope they win depending on opponent.

Ken_AA 12-20-2005 09:19 PM

seems like alot of anger over one guy picking another team. Who cares who he picks, if anything maybe more people will bet OU and you can get a slighlty better line, if sports betting is your thing.

Ken

Dudd 12-20-2005 09:42 PM

OMG, someone picked an upset. Burn him!

SomethingClever 12-21-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, someone picked an upset. Burn him!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what chaps my ass is that he clearly knows nothing about the team. One of his "reasons" for picking OU is that our QB is hurt.

Uhh... he's been hurt for over half the season, [censored]. I mean, if he knew anything about the team, or had watched a single game, he would know better.