Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Land of the Dead (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279622)

swede123 06-24-2005 12:05 PM

Land of the Dead

Anyone seen it yet (early viewing or whatever)? It got pretty good reviews so I'm tempted to sneak out of work early and check it out. Zombie movies are awesome.

Swede

jakethebake 06-24-2005 12:12 PM

Re: Land of the Dead

[ QUOTE ]
Zombie movies are awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

All pretty much the same though, and they've been making way too many of them the last couple of years.

Alobar 06-24-2005 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zombie movies are awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

All pretty much the same though, and they've been making way too many of them the last couple of years.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, first goonies, and now this statement? I really wanna like you jake, but you make it really hard [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jakethebake 06-24-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ugh, first goonies, and now this statement? I really wanna like you jake, but you make it really hard [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is it about my statement that's incorrect?

Tron 06-24-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much everything. The differences in zombie movies are subtle, which is important to zombie connoisseurs. And one zombie move per quarter would be optimal.

Alobar 06-24-2005 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much everything. The differences in zombie movies are subtle, which is important to zombie connoisseurs. And one zombie move per quarter would be optimal.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^

jakethebake 06-24-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty much everything. The differences in zombie movies are subtle, which is important to zombie connoisseurs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh. You mean differences like they have different actors that run between the slow moving zombies that eventually break into whatever building they barricade themselves into and eventually eat everyone except the one guy/girl that escapes leaving it open for a sequel.

[ QUOTE ]
And one zombie move per quarter would be optimal.

[/ QUOTE ]
After Sundown (2005) (V)
Biohazard 4 (2005) (VG)
Breakfast of Imbeciles (2005) (V)
Corpses Are Forever (2003) (V)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Dead Things (2005) (V)
Deadhunt (2005) (VG)
Escape from the Dead (2003) (V)
Even Dead Men Die (2006)
Evil On Queen Street: Domination (2005) (V)
Hallow's End (2003) (V)
Hood of the Living Dead (2005) (V)
House of the Dead (2003)
I'll See You in My Dreams (2003)
Land of the Dead (2005)
Night Life, The (2004)
Noctem (2003) (V)
Poultrygeist: Attack of the Chicken Zombies! (2006) (V)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Snow Day, Bloody Snow Day (2005)
Space Zombies: 13 Months of Brain-Spinning Mayhem! (2004)
Teeth of Doom (2003)
Undead (2003)
Wretched, The (2006)
Zombiegeddon (2003) (V)
Zombies (2003)

istewart 06-24-2005 01:25 PM

This movie looks so terrible it cannot be expressed in words.

Dan Rutter 06-24-2005 01:29 PM

I am planning on seeing it this weekend sometime.

wacki 06-24-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh. You mean differences like they have different actors that run between the slow moving zombies that eventually break into whatever building they barricade themselves into and eventually eat everyone except the one guy/girl that escapes leaving it open for a sequel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, why do you even bother living. I mean seriously. All you do is get up, eat, [censored], go to work, come home, eat, beg your wife for some sex, log on to 2+2 and type in a bunch of crap.

next day:

Get up, eat, [censored], go to work, come home, eat, beg your wife for some sex, log on to 2+2 and type in a bunch of crap.

the day after:

get up, eat, [censored], go to work, come home, eat, beg your wife for some sex, log on to 2+2 and type in a bunch of crap.

and after that:

get up, eat, [censored], go to work, come home, eat, beg your wife for some sex, log on to 2+2 and type in a bunch of crap.