Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   5/10 - AA - Bet this interesting river against 2 maniacs?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391815)

People_Mover 12-05-2005 01:04 PM

5/10 - AA - Bet this interesting river against 2 maniacs??

Live action from yesterday. Both Villians are maniacs. Loose aggro. Guy to my right has played 100% of the flops the last 2 hours. Other Villian has open raised 7/8off and J/9, but has also shown the goods when it mattered. They both also see everything to the river. Both players are down about 250.00 each, while I'm up 200.00 and have a tight image.

2 maniacs limp to Hero on the Button with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero raises, SB folds, BB folds, maniacs call.

FLOP: J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Both check, Hero bets, both call.

Turn K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Villian #1 leads for $10.00, Villian #2 calls, Hero raises, both call. Correct to raise here right?

River A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Both check. Hero?

SNOWBALL138 12-05-2005 01:11 PM

Re: 5/10 - AA - Bet this interesting river against 2 maniacs??

A bet here seems pretty obvious. You are ahead so often and getting paid off for it too.

djhoneybear 12-05-2005 01:15 PM

Bet and call. There is definite value in this play.

12-05-2005 01:28 PM

you say they are maniacs..... you beat everything apart from TQ and xhxh. They woulda bet/raised flush draw if they were maniacs.

Turn just seems like someone hit their K.

I bet/call their, maybe bet/fold based on their tendencies earlier in the night with rivered "flush / straights" however TxQx is the only hand I think you have to worry about with a semi-bluff made on the turn by Maniac number 1.

I am guessing you checked and won, or you bet and got c/r by bother of them?

My line is bet/call

einbert 12-05-2005 01:36 PM

If they are maniacs bet/call or bet/threebet. Most likely bet/call.

KNOCKAHOMA 12-05-2005 01:44 PM

The turn raise is correct, Villian #1 could easily have Kx and think his Kx is top pair. I would also bet the river, if you get raised by Villian #2 you figure he chased and hit the [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] flush and you are no longer good. But with your read on the 2 you have to bet the river.

People_Mover 12-05-2005 02:54 PM

RESULTS

Thanks for the replies. I checked behind and they both mucked, so I don't know what they had. I asked afterwards and one guy said 9/8 that missed. I felt good that I won, but sick that I missed out on atleast 1 bet.