Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fulltilt w/rakeback vs Party Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399777)

Nato76 12-16-2005 04:50 PM

Fulltilt w/rakeback vs Party Poker

I mainly play SnGs and 1/2NL. Should I take my money to FT w/rakeback or Party Poker? Where do you think would be more profitable?

12-16-2005 05:49 PM

Re: Fulltilt w/rakeback vs Party Poker

party poker deals too many suck outs on me. i am strictly FTP w/ rakeback. the play is just as easy if not better, less river rats. the fish on FTP will call your bluffs and your nuts both. and with PP i am too inclined to put money onto the blackjack tables. i have what the texans call... gamble.

beavens 12-16-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
party poker deals too many suck outs on me. i am strictly FTP w/ rakeback. the play is just as easy if not better, less river rats. the fish on FTP will call your bluffs and your nuts both. and with PP i am too inclined to put money onto the blackjack tables. i have what the texans call... gamble.

[/ QUOTE ]

you seriously dont play Party because you think their RNG has it out for you?

Morrek 12-16-2005 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At every site I've ever played people keep having this argument about why that specific site sucks so badly and "the other one" is sooo much better because there the "right hand always wins". Quite amusing actually

beavens 12-16-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At every site I've ever played people keep having this argument about why that specific site sucks so badly and "the other one" is sooo much better because there the "right hand always wins". Quite amusing actually

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - always getting beat on the river to increase the rake!

Godfather80 12-16-2005 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mainly play SnGs and 1/2NL. Should I take my money to FT w/rakeback or Party Poker? Where do you think would be more profitable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why has this thread not been moved?

PoBoy321 12-16-2005 06:45 PM

Only because I haven't seen it yet.

12-16-2005 08:41 PM

so did anyone answer the question?

fulltilt+rakeback or party?

12-16-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Blackjack can be easily removed

12-17-2005 03:23 AM

personally, i also hate it when people call me when i'm ahead as well. This is my #1 leak. I also love bluffing calling stations. This is my #1 $$ maker. Fish suck! Give me pros all the time!